“great Customer Service”

Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Central
Ranked #4 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I checked in to hotel and clerk greeted me and said she had my HH on file and would I like to upgrade to suite they available for no extra cost. Things like this make your hotel excellent. The room was very nice , but the customer service is what sets you apart.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tiffany S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Dear Dwight,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience. I am delighted that you receieved the level of service that you deserve. I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 March 2014

I stayed at this hotel virtually every week for the past year. As a traveling consultant, I have my choice of hotels, and the reason why I chose this hotel is because of their exceptional customer service. I have personally vetted the General Manager, Tiffany, as an individual who places her guests experiences at the top of her priority. This is seen in many facets: 1) Her staff- these people are awesome... from front desk, to breakfast staff, to cleaning staff... they all seem happy to be there, 2) Issue resolution- If there is a problem, she empowers her staff to fix it on the spot (and if they can't fix it, she will... immediately), and 3) Hotel Presentation - This hotel is immaculate. In the year I have been staying here, I've never seen a mess. Furthermore, I know that Tiffany leads by example, often taking taking care of menial tasks (like shoveling snow) when her staff were occupied with other things.

The beds are amazing. They come with 5-6 fluffy pillows and an extremely comfortable mattress (not to mention the hotel is only 2 years old!).

Security is great... there are cameras in every hallway, exterior electronic room locks, and two interior manual room locks. In addition, all entry ways into the hotel require a key card in order to enter (except the main entrance) after curfew.

This is by far the best limited service hotel at which I have stayed. This can be solely credited to the leadership and staff of those running the place. They exhibit deep commitment a customer service that is above and beyond expectations.

Room Tip: I highly recommend the suite... lots of open space and trendy looking too!

Dear Tim,

Words cannot begin to express the deep gratitude I have for your kind words and your patronage throughout the years you have stayed with us. I know that I speak for everyone here at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa Central when I say that you will be missed dearly. It has been a pleasure to serve as your home away from home. Thank you for everything!

Reviewed 8 March 2014

This was the first time at this Hampton Inn. The hotel is beautiful. I could tell it was fairly new because of the decor. I asked the front desk they indicated this hotel was under three years old. We were placed in the suites for the night. Spacious, again beautiful, rooms were quiet & clean. Service from the front desk was very good, very helpful. I will be back.

1  Thank Carol D
Tiffany S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Dear Carol,

Thank you so very much for staying with us and your kind review of our hotel. It is a pleasure having you as our guest, and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to having you stay with us again during your next visit to Tulsa,

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Always have a good experience with Hampton Hotels and this location did not disappoint. I don't mind traveling for work as long as I can find a Hampton to stay in. The beds are the most comfortable and the rooms are very clean.

1  Thank Katie W

Dear Katie,

We love Hampton too! Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to provide your feedback. We hope that we can serve as your Tulsa Hampton for all of your upcoming visits to our area. We love having you here!

Reviewed 1 March 2014

Appearance, cleanliness, breakfast, and staff are all very good. A little hard to find, so do some homework with maps before you arrive. Would definitely stay at this hotel again. This hotel seems even newer than the two years of age that it is.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank thomasg99

Dear Thomas,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay with us. We are pleased that you enjoyed our hotel, but sorry to hear to that you had a hard time finding us. We are looking forward to your next visit to Tulsa.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

We went for my son's orientation at a nearby welding school. We loved the location, price and friendliness of the staff. We will return again soon and often while he in school. There was plenty of room for the entire family of 5.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mary J

Dear Mary,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so happy that you and your family had a great stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

This hotel was very nice. The cleanliness of the property and the hospitality of the staff was very appreciated on my 3 day stay in Tulsa. Location was excellent too. Close to Memorial Drive and two interstates.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ty F
Tiffany S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Dear Ty,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback! We are pleased that you had a great stay with us and hope that you will stay with us again the next time you are in the Tulsa area. We love having you here!