“Nice stay and very friendly staff”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Central
Ranked #64 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Stayed at this Fairfield Inn in Tulsa. Convenient access right off the highway. Great room appears to have been recently redone. Free WiFi and breakfast. Staff was very friendly. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Meri C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

Dear Klinemw,

Thank you so much for your kind comments! We know that you have a lot of options to choose from when traveling to Tulsa. We are delighted that you chose to stay with us giving us the opportunity to serve you! We look forward to seeing you again should your travels bring you back to the Tulsa area!

Reviewed 10 December 2013 via mobile

This property has beautiful rooms that are immaculately cleaned. Bed was very comfortable as well. The crew at the front was very nice and helpful with the exception of the night auditor. She was very rude and not friendly. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013
Meri C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Dear Tlsenn,
First and foremost I want to apologize to you for the bahavior of our Night Auditor as well as the inconsistency of the staff. We want all of our staff to be on board to offer our guests the best stay possible! Unfortunately, sometimes it doesn't always work that way. However, I have identified the Night Auditor on duty and want to assure you that I have taken the necessary steps to prevent any further such incidences from reoccuring. Second, I want to thank you for all of your kind comments and will absolutely pass them on to all of our front desk as well as our housekeepers for further motivation.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Exclusively use Marriott hotels. Traveled to Tulsa for the William's Route 66 Marathon. Chose this particular hotel for price. Within 10 minutes to expo and start/finish. Hotel was great all around. Staff, facility, morning breakfast, fresh coffee throughout day, easy access to freeway. Close to several restaurants. Really appreciated late check-out upon request. Nothing to dislike.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Todd,
We were absolutely delighted that you as well as all of the marathon runners stayed with us, you were all truly a great bunch! Thank you so much for all of your kind comments as we appreciate all comments and use them as a source of motivation for our team. We always want to deliver the best experience possible and with your comments we can continue to do that to the best of what you would expect from your stay! Let me welcome you back in advance should your travels (marathons) ever bring you back to the Tulsa area!

Reviewed 12 October 2013

Worst ever Fairfield Inn ever. Pool heater is broken. (I know what your thnking, wow classy). They just want your money here at Fairfield Inn. God, the lady that checked me in was god i forgot. Skimpy little breakfast in the morning. $109.00 a night aint no bargain at this dive. Next time Im taking my money to the Holiday Inn Express across the street.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Jack C
Meri C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Dear Jack,
First I want to apologize for any inconvience(s) you may have experienced during your stay with us! I also want to take the time to thank you for your feedback. As always, we encourage our guest to give us any and all feedback to help improve your guest experiences. I am happy to inform you that the pool heater is now fixed. Our breakfast has been overhauled in April so I apologize if we were out of something you were looking for or we just failed to offer it period. Unfortunately, I am not sure who you are so to look and see which Guest Service Rep. checked you in is impossible. I would like to encourage you to contact me at the hotel for more information as to who may have checked you in so I can address and rectify your check-in experience(s). Again, thank you for the time you took to review us. Without feedback we can't get better and better each time you visit!

Reviewed 23 July 2013

I stayed one night before a morning flight from Tulsa. The hotel is more convenient to the airport than it may seem. It was only about a 20 minute drive in morning traffic and through construction, so under normal circumstances it should be much quicker.

The hotel is recently renovated and is quite nice. The beds are comfortable, the rooms are quiet and everything is immaculate. The staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast is provided, but it's more limited than at some other Fairfield Inns. Still, you do get sausage and eggs.

Other dining options in the area are quite limited, and mostly they're fast food. I ate a frozen pizza from the hotel after trying a nearby steak restaurant. At least this hotel does have frozen pizza, and it wasn't bad.

I'd stay here again, but I'd be prepared to look farther afield for meals.

Room Tip: Most of the nearby restaurants are closed on Sunday, so be prepared.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Wayne R
Meri C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2013

Wayne, Thank you so much for your feedback! We encourage our guest to give us any and all so we can improve your stay each time. I do want to apologize for the construction during the morning traffic as that makes it that much more frustrating! Trust me, I understand. I am glad you enjoyed the new renovation. We do have available, at the front, desk a list of other dining options from a couple blocks and up to 5 miles away. I want to apologize if we failed to provide this to you. We look forward to seeing you again should your travels bring you back to the Tulsa area!

Reviewed 30 May 2013

Stayed here one night for business. Room is large, new furnishings, comfortable bed, clean beddings tho not luxury, bath sink space tight, new bathroom, very comfortable. Fitness center is two treadmills and one universal weight machine' all new. Breakfast clean and plentiful. This is a great value hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Meri C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review in regards to your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Central. As you appreciated during your stay, our latest renovation brought us a fresh and modern concept to continue to deliver the service that reflects the higest quality standards. I appreciate your detailed comments and welcome the opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 1 April 2013

Simply stated. Of all the choices in this area, this Inn is worth returning to. I go through this area twice a year. This Fairfield is now on my GPS.
And with the generous breakfast offering, you'll depart in the A.M. well satisfied.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write this review as we appreciate all our guest feedback! We are delighted to be your choice for lodging when traveling to Tulsa and always look foward to serving you upon your next visit.