“Room by the highway was not bad at all”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Central
Ranked #48 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Haslet, Texas
“Room by the highway was not bad at all”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Clean, hot water, good price for location, Marriott beds are the best! First room choice was by elevator and the staff was kind enough to give me some extra choices after I commented on the location. They gave me a larger room that was by the highway but the air-conditioner worked well there was minimum sound all is well.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Meri C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Dear Bob,

Thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to complete a review. We are always delighted to see a review such as yours. I'm glad we were able to accommodate you and your family comfortably. We look forward to seeing you again should your travels bring you back to the Tulsa area.

Meri Contreras

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Very nice room, extremely comfortable bed. Nice thick towels. Had a coffeemaker in room but also coffee service in the lobby. Microwave and refrigerator were nice touches. Refrigerator running woke me up. I finally had to unplug it. Location in great, right off I-40 but was kind of a challenge to find my way into the property when approaching from the east; exit ramp goes right past entrance when coming from the west. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ice machine on 1st floor was a bit noisy. I was in 1st room past it and could hear it dumping ice o...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Meri C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Dear LetMeGoTravel,
Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your stay and take all feedback seriously! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I apologize for the refrigerator waking you. I also would like to apologize for the ice machine noise. We hope to see you again should your travels bring you back to the Tulsa area.
Reviewed 3 February 2014

My stay at the Fairfield inn is always delightful. You can expect to receive an upscale feel at a budget hotel price. These are very nice hotels that are business and family friendly. The breakfast is great and free! We absolutely adore the breakfast attendant, she is a pleasure to adults and children first thing in the morning. The pool is great; not overwhelming chemicals like other hotels I've stayed at.
I highly recommend Fairfield.

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Alliemommy5
Meri C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this review, 4 February 2014
Dear Alliemmy5,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing this great review. We are delighted that your stay with the Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Central was enjoyable.

I will centainly pass your compliments to Bonnie, our lovely breakfast host!

It was a pleasure having you and your family as our guest and we look forward to serving you on your next trip to Tulsa
Julesburg, Colorado
Reviewed 9 January 2014

There is a major WiFi problem in room 108. I told this to Jennifer who said it was working just fine for her, might be my Macbook Pro. OK, so I wait a couple minutes and still the WiFi won't connect. I go back and complain andstill Jennifer told me to wait. So now I'm going back to my room and the maintence man is there, so I ask about WiFi problems. He answers Yes, there is a small WiFi problem right now. So, not only did Jennifer mistreat me, but I was right all along. The hotel is still very clean and modern, but the Guest Service Representatives mistreat their guests. Meri, the general manager was very nice, but Jennifer did not want to do anything to help. She sits in the lobby area and uses her phone all the time. I am a. Marriott rewards member and I think I shouldve been treated a little better than how Jennifer treated he. Breakfast was also very good

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Meri C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this review, 14 January 2014
Dear Thomas,

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to write this review.
I am deeply sorry that one member of my team did not respond with the diligence that we are committed to. We have identified issues with the Wireless internet connection in some areas of our hotel, and have taken measures to resolve the issue.
Customer service is a core to our business and I certanily have taken actions to prevent the lack of service that you experienced from happening again.
Again, thank you for letting us know the good and the bad, that is one of our strongest tools to improve our service.
Also, I like to thank you for the kind words for myself. I do really enjoy my job and is a privilege for me to meet with my guests every day.
I look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again.

Warmly,

Meri Contreras
Olathe, Kansas
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Stayed at this Fairfield Inn in Tulsa. Convenient access right off the highway. Great room appears to have been recently redone. Free WiFi and breakfast. Staff was very friendly. Will stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Meri C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this review, 3 January 2014
Dear Klinemw,

Thank you so much for your kind comments! We know that you have a lot of options to choose from when traveling to Tulsa. We are delighted that you chose to stay with us giving us the opportunity to serve you! We look forward to seeing you again should your travels bring you back to the Tulsa area!
Bartlesville, Oklahoma
Reviewed 10 December 2013 via mobile

This property has beautiful rooms that are immaculately cleaned. Bed was very comfortable as well. The crew at the front was very nice and helpful with the exception of the night auditor. She was very rude and not friendly. I would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013
Meri C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this review, 19 December 2013
Dear Tlsenn,
First and foremost I want to apologize to you for the bahavior of our Night Auditor as well as the inconsistency of the staff. We want all of our staff to be on board to offer our guests the best stay possible! Unfortunately, sometimes it doesn't always work that way. However, I have identified the Night Auditor on duty and want to assure you that I have taken the necessary steps to prevent any further such incidences from reoccuring. Second, I want to thank you for all of your kind comments and will absolutely pass them on to all of our front desk as well as our housekeepers for further motivation.
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Exclusively use Marriott hotels. Traveled to Tulsa for the William's Route 66 Marathon. Chose this particular hotel for price. Within 10 minutes to expo and start/finish. Hotel was great all around. Staff, facility, morning breakfast, fresh coffee throughout day, easy access to freeway. Close to several restaurants. Really appreciated late check-out upon request. Nothing to dislike.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Todd,
We were absolutely delighted that you as well as all of the marathon runners stayed with us, you were all truly a great bunch! Thank you so much for all of your kind comments as we appreciate all comments and use them as a source of motivation for our team. We always want to deliver the best experience possible and with your comments we can continue to do that to the best of what you would expect from your stay! Let me welcome you back in advance should your travels (marathons) ever bring you back to the Tulsa area!