“Our room was quite nice.”

Residence Inn Tulsa South
Ranked #25 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Our room had two bedrooms with small living area and kitchen. The bedrooms were nice size and we had plenty of room to walk around and had ample room for our things and move around. The kitchen had plenty of room. We didn't cook but it would have been totally adequate. It was very quite. The bed was very comfortable.

The breakfast was complimentary. It was okay. We had scrambles eggs, turkey Canadian bacon, potato cakes and Honey Nut Cheerios with fat free milk. The Cheerios were stale. Breads, muffins, oatmeal and yogurt was also available. We ate breakfast just before 8:00. It may have been better if we ate first thing. It was not as hot and fresh as we'd have liked. No waffles. Bummer. Juice and coffee to drink.

The young woman in the dining room was very cordial. It was a great stay. We would stay again but eat breakfast elsewhere.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
RITulsa, General Manager at Residence Inn Tulsa South, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2013

Dear Gwen R,

First and foremost I want to apologize for the breakfast experience during your stay. I assure you we are addressing all of these issues to make sure that this does not happen again.

We do hope that if your travels bring you back this way that you do stay with us and give us one more chance to WOW you with our breakfast!

Reviewed 26 August 2013

I stay in this hotel every time I visit Tulsa ... You can never beat their hospitality! Very clean and the entire staff is very accommodating!
you can't beat the price for a 2 bedroom/2 bath suite and the kitchenette allows us to make meals in the room to save $! Each bedroom also has a desk

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Melinda M,

Thank you so much for the kind words! We look forward to having you back!

Reviewed 18 August 2013

It is really conveniently located hotel, location is awesome. We are in town to visit my university of Tulsa. The rooms are spacious and VERY CLEAN, the staff is wonderful. I asked the Hotel Manager Kim to recommend a Barber and directions, this was HELPFUL.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Keith T

Dear Keith T,

Thank you for staying with us during your visit to TU! Whenever you come back this way we hope you choose us again!

Reviewed 16 August 2013

We stayed here one night back in May 2013. The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. Only complaint is that the bed seemed old and sagged. Not the most comfortable, but still did its job. Conveniently located near the interstate and different restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Reviewer0101,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I wanted to share with you that we have identified a few beds that need to be replaced and we are doing so. It is with your help (review) that we are able to do this, so again thank you so much for your review.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

I stayed in Suite 120 for more than a month on business trip and enjoyed the trip.Goeff and Kim were the best staff I have ever seen.So friendly and the breakfast buffet was spot on.The tuesday and thursday social evening was another feather in the cap.I loved every minute!!!The location is perfect .It has all the shoping centres near by .I forgot to add Linda OMG she is like an angel so nice and pleasant.Loved every minute.My frist trip to the States and loved it.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Dear Anu U,

I am excited to share your comments with Kim, Geoff, Linda and Jeakila the Breakfast Host! Thank you for staying with us for long!

Reviewed 2 August 2013

I had reservations at Staybridge and walked out because their front desk person was rude and unaccomodating. Linda at the Residence Inn made me feel welcome and that was just what I needed. She was compassionate and empathetic as well as accommodating. I will always remember that she was the shining star in a stressful experience.

• Stayed: July 2013

Dear ekc026,

We are so glad that everything worked out for you here! I will share your comment with Linda tonight when she arrives for her shift.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

This is one of the worst Residence Inns I have ever stayed in. The elevator has been broken for over four days. Try to bring luggage and heavy items to the third floor every day. Beds are old and too soft, pipes in the bathroom are extremely loud when you flush the toilet the noise wakes up everyone in the room.The morning juice machine is broken and I was told by Kim at the front desk that juice is available for purchase from the market. WOW, the lack of customer care is very apparent in this poorly maintained hotel. I am surprised Marriott would allow there name to be attached to such a failure of a hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Dear Busytravels1960,

I am glad we were able to speak on the phone and resolve the issues you experienced. I truly appreciate you taking the time to do so. I also wanted to update you on some of the changes we made since you left. We are replacing some of the beds, fixed the pipe issue (they had air in them) and the elevator is fully functional.

Again, thank you for taking the time to speak with me and we hope you do come visit us again so we can show you the level of service you expect from a Marriott Hotel.