“Best hotel breakfast!!”

SpringHill Suites Tulsa
Ranked #31 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
“Best hotel breakfast!!”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I have pricelined this hotel twice now and received an excellent deal. It's in a prime location next to shopping and restaurants with easy access to hwy 169. This was important to me because I'm new to area and spent the weekend looking for a home. The rooms are spacious and clean. First time I stayed in a double bed and was overwhelmed how huge it was. Sitting area, two T.V's and kitchenette. The decor is modern and comfortable. Ive used the workout room and pool-all top notch and in working order. They also have the best channels on t.v I've ever seen in a hotel. Movie channels, food tv, hgtv, bravo,fx -Etc. BUT, by far the greatest feature that I can boast about is the free breakfast. Fresh fruit, oatmeal with 6 toppings-choc.chips, walnuts, almonds, brown sugar. -yogurt, cooked Eggs with fresh spinach and cheese toppings, waffles (on weekends), 6 different toasts, ham, sausage, hard-boiled eggs cereals, and muffins. Seriously, there's
something for everyone. I have zero complaints. The staff is also very professional and the rooms stay cool. Great retreat.

• Stayed July 2013
Gary F, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Tulsa, responded to this review, 30 July 2013
Thank you for staying at the Springhill Suites Marriott Tulsa. Your feed back is greatly apprechiated as you noticed our NEW UPGRADED BREAKFAST. More healthy items on the menu to allow all guest to still enjoy breakfast with many options so no one is going hungry while staying with us all included in your Suite price. Congrats on your move and if you have family in for a visit, please do not hesitate to give us a call so we can provide that extra special service during their stay. Thanks again for the business!!!!! Gary-General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Edmond, Oklahoma
Reviewed 7 July 2013

at check in, we were given a room that had yet to be cleaned. we were changed to a new room very quickly and it was clean and ready. the king suite was spacious and included everything we needed including nice toiletries. bed was comfortable; noise was minimal. the hotel is a little older, so there were a few items showing wear, but nothing very serious. the pool was indoors; our daughter enjoyed swimming twice and the pool wasn't very busy. the breakfast buffet was well stocked and very well organized. it included hot eggs, sausage, salsas, fresh spinach, cheese, oatmeal, fresh waffles, fruit, cereal, pastries, milk, yogurt, and juices. every hotel employee we encountered was friendly and helpful. there are lots of restaurants and shopping nearby. we would stay here again... especially for the price ($46 on a name your own price site).

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to respond on your recent stay. As the General Manager I feel it is very important to take the time and respond back to you as well. I wanted to sincerely apologize for the arrival experince and very happy to see my staff react immeditaly and fix it. Thank you for noticing our UPGRADED BREAKFAST as we put alot of thought into our new menu for our guest that allows more options when dining with us. We hope to see you again in the near future and thank you again for the business. Gary-General Manager
Saint Joseph, Michigan
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Vacationing with parents who are in their 80's. Rooms were great. Very spacious. Breakfast buffet in the morning. We stayed 2 nights. Lots of restaurants near by. Excellent service. Didnt get a chance to use the pool, it was inside but after driving from Michigan just wanted to relax. The rooms were real comfortable. All the amenities you could want. Beautiful decor in rooms. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: we were on a bottom floor near a door on the side of the building. convenient for unloading and load...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay. I am very pleased to hear you had a great stay. We are very proud and take great pride in our Trip Advisor feedback that allows us to only improve in our product and service. We will hold that 1st floor room for you on your next visit with us!. Thank you again for your business. Gary-General Manager
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 25 April 2013

I had several oppurtunities to interact with Blake Underwood, stating with a phone call concerning the location of the Springhill Suites and to change my reservation. Mr. Underwood was very helpful, and able to direct me to the hotels location.

Once I checked in, Mr. Underwood was able to help me secure rooms for two of my associates who came to to Tulsa at the last minute, and then was able to extend their stay when I realized I would need them tostay for three more nights.

What really impressed me though, was when after the first night in the hotel, Mr. Underwood began to inquire about my morning wake up call. I was working on a job near the hotel, working 14 to 16 hour days, and when I got to the hotel each evening, Blake would greet me, which you would expect, and would also ask about the wake up call. This seems like a small thing, but it meant a lot to me. After a long day, having some one to put my needs first was refreshing and really made for an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Gary F, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Tulsa, responded to this review, 24 May 2013
Thank you for your kind words regarding one of my staff members here at the Springhill Suites. Thank you for taking the time to share your feed back. We hope to see you back at the Springhill Suites Tulsa when your travels bring you back in our direction. Gary-GM
Centerton, Arkansas
Reviewed 7 April 2013

I am a gold member and stay everywhere, it would be hard to find better customer service, when my wife asked to see to room, Britney was more than helpful. She also help me with a printing job later. Was a good stay.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Gary F, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Tulsa, responded to this review, 12 April 2013
Thank you for the kind words and it was our pleasure to have you stay with us. We hope to see you and your family again when your travels come to Tulsa.

Best regards,
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Reviewed 6 April 2013

My family and I decided to go to Tulsa for a little family getaway. We went to the zoo, and also to the aquarium...which are both not too far at all from this hotels location. We also hit up the local mall, and the Cheesecake Factory down the road. We had never stayed in Tulsa, so I researched on Priceline before booking the hotel stay. A few of the hotels that we believed would be up to our standards were way overpriced, so we decided to knock the price down a little, and choose this hotel. We were VERY happy that we made that choice. The hotel itself is super clean, the rooms are beyond spacious, and my children didn't even want to go home! They had a great time in the pool....which is perfect for kids since it isn't all that deep. The final touch that made me deem this hotel "excellent" was the general manager. We had thought the free breakfast ended at 930, but completely our fault...it ends at 9. HOWEVER, Gary, the general manager really went out of his way to make sure that my kids got a good breakfast anyways....even going as far as going to get them more eggs from the kitchen. He was very kind, and his customer service skills were above and beyond. The whole staff in fact was very attentive and polite for our entire stay. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay here at the Springhill Suites Tulsa. It was my pleasure to make sure your family was taken care of. We do realize that there is a choice to stay and we do strive to be the number one Select Service Hotel in Tulsa. We hope to you see you and your family again when your travels bring you back to Tulsa.- Gary-GM
Shawnee, Oklahoma
Reviewed 26 March 2013

We've stayed here before and were disappointed with this visit. Bed was AWFUL! It's much too soft and sags in the middle (Suite 313). Obviously, the mattress (and springs?) needs to be changed. Lots of light seeps into the room at night.

Room/suite was clean and spacious. No problems with lights, Internet, etc.

Breakfast was a disaster. Hotel was full with multiple youth groups. Thankfully, there was no noise on our floor. The hotel was not equipped to handle that many people for breakfast. My husband reported no coffee, no eggs, etc. and 30 minutes later there was still no coffee, etc. Surely, management needs to know that when the hotel is booked full that additional staff are required.

Check-in was easy. Very helpful young man. Check-out was easy too but the young woman on duty did not even ask if everything was OK! I decided not to even make a comment at that time.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to respond as we value your feedback. We sincerly apologize for the inconvience you experienced as this is not the normal service here at the Springhill Suites in Tulsa. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Best regards,
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tulsa
Residence Inn Tulsa South
Staybridge Suites Hotel Tulsa - Woodland Hills
Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa-Woodland Hills 71st-Memorial
Fairfield Inn Tulsa Woodland Hills
Homewood Suites Tulsa - South
Homewood Suites Tulsa - South
#3 of 13 in Broken Arrow
Springhill Suites Tulsa at Tulsa Hills

Been to SpringHill Suites Tulsa? Share your experiences!