“When something goes wrong, staff and service make the difference”

SpringHill Suites Tulsa
Ranked #34 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed 4 June 2014

From the desk staff that greeted us, to the room itself, the breakfast, and the location, everything about this hotel was above average. What really made this a 5-star review was how the staff came through when something went wrong. Specifically, one of our party was visiting from Canada, and she experienced an unexpected problem with her car. Imagine something going wrong with your car while over 1,000 miles away from home in a foreign country!

Thankfully, Gary, the general manager, had noticed the trouble we were having and was quick to provide recommendations for nearby businesses and even to make the necessary phone calls to local service providers so she could get her car repaired quickly and continue on with her road trip. He also continued to check on the situation and offer assistance and updates until everything was resolved. This attention to service above what would be expected from a hotel was especially helpful to someone who was so far away from home and unfamiliar with the area. It is because of Gary's efforts that a truly stressful situation was resolved efficiently and with minimal impact to our schedule, and in that respect he and his staff really did "save the day."

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Gary F, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Tulsa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Thank you for your kind words however that is just part of our job for me and my staff. It was a pleasure having you as you kept extending your stay and I was greaful for that. I hope she got back home safely and again it was a pleasure having all of you as our guest at the Springhill Suites in Tulsa. I hope to see you again when your travels come back to Tulsa. Thank you for the business! Gary- General Manager

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

We always stay here when we come to Tulsa.we love to do a getaway to go to aquarium or zoo.this was for our thanksgiving get away to go to rhema bible college lights.we are always pleased with our stay.conveniently located, staff is always great..sometimes the water in pool is too cold which is disappointing and the hot tub was filled in our last trip.but still a great hotel.we will always check first that the pool is working cuz that's important for our little one.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your feed back on your recent stay with us. I am delighted that you call the Springhill Suites your Home away from Home when you travel to Tulsa. I will share your comments with my staff we look foward to your next visit. Gary- General Manager

Reviewed 11 May 2014

First time at this location.
A quirk that I noticed was that the bathroom had no electrical outlets--not sure what to make of that.
Would have been a 4 if not for a sluggish bathroom sink--I have no mercy for these lapses of due diligence/fundamentals.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Gary F, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Tulsa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feed back regarding your recent stay. I sincerely apologize for the outlet issue in your guest room and I will immeditaly look into that as I understand how that can be an inconvenience. Thank you for your business and I hope we have the opportunity to have you as our guest in the future.

Best regards- Gary- General Manager

Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Modern tranquil rooms. Full set up small king suite for a good price. Room includes desk, microwave, fridge, king size pullout sofa. Very clean. No hot tub in pool area but we were able to use the one next door 100yds away. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Gary F, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Tulsa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

Thank you for staying at the Springhill Suites Marriott here in Tulsa. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay. We greatly value your business and we look forward to a quick return. We hope we are now your "Home away from Home"

Gary Frias

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Incredibly nice and outgoing staff. My husband has terrible health problems with mold and allergies. The rooms were very clean and my husband had no breathing problems at all which means there is no mold in the building. He is hyper sensitive. We have had visited the hospital at times because of mold in a building, but he actually improved during out stay. The Manager, Gary, is very professional and personable. He treated his staff very well and with respect. He seems to be a genuinely happy person which makes an impact on the overall feel of the hotel. We did use the indoor pool during our stay and found the pool, decking, and furnishings to very clean and mold free. I have a family of "polar bears" which can take cold water with ease. Myself on the other hand cannot take cold water at all. I found the pool to be at a refreshing temperature. It was not too cold, but warm enough for me to enjoy. However, it was not too warm not to be refreshing. We loved our stay. The staff and atmosphere we experienced during our stay made for a weekend we will never forget. Thank you so much!!

Room Tip: We were impressed with the quiet of the building. I don;t know if there is a better room. You coul...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Gary F, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Tulsa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

It was great to meet you and your Husband during your visit to Tulsa. Your feed back is greatly appreciated and I am delighted know that you really enjoyed your stay with us. I hope to see you again when your travels come back to Tulsa. Thank you again for making the Springhill Suites your "Home away from Home" and it was my pleasure to service you!

Gary-General Manager

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Our family stayed at the SpringHill Suites Tulsa on New Years Eve 2013 and checked out the morning of New Years Day 2014. We especially appreciated Brittani at the front desk, who was friendly, helpful and attentive. This was PK's first day in the breakfast area and she went to great lengths to accommodate our dietary concerns. We are grateful to the hardworking staff, who apparently have been extensively trained in customer service. The room was comfortable, with a sleeper sofa in the living area and a desk in the kitchenette area. Everything was clean, spotless, maintained meticulously. The rooms were well equipped and included a Book of Mormon (what else would you expect in a Marriott property?). The only complaint I have would be directed at the architect who designed a hotel property with only one elevator. On a positive note, the hotel is located near several restaurants and very close to major highways. All this at attractive rates.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your recent experience here at the Springhill Suites in Tulsa. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest and we we greatly appreciate your business. PK is just an amazing person with a heart of gold. She is a special treat for those who have had the opportunity to service you during breakfast hours. We hope to see you and your family once your travelsc com back to Tulsa.

Gary -General Manager

Reviewed 6 January 2014

We (my wife and two girls) really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. We had an issue at check in because we used priceline. However the girl at the front desk took care of us. We also loved breakfast because of the lady (PK) taking care of that area. PK is awesome see made our morning. The only complaint I have there was not a hot tub and the pool was cool. The rooms were great and the location is perfect.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your feed back and it was great to have you as our guest. With our Renovations we look forward to having you back at the Springhill Suites Tulsa to see our new hotel. I will share your kind words with PK my breakfast attendant who loves to entertain during her breakfast shift.

Best regards,

Gary- General Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tulsa
Staybridge Suites Hotel Tulsa - Woodland Hills
Candlewood Suites
#57 of 109 in Tulsa
Courtyard Tulsa Woodland Hills
Springhill Suites Tulsa at Tulsa Hills

Been to SpringHill Suites Tulsa? Share your experiences!