“Convenient”

Ranked #23 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
D.C.
“Convenient”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Nice clean hotel, very courteous staff, and the wi-fi was free. The shower was nice and hot with good pressure. Breakfast wasn't free but the omelettes were made to order and mine was very tasty.
I selected this hotel because it was close to the airport and I had an early flight out the next day. That plan worked out well. It's less than a mile from the rental car return and ticketing, which gave me more time to sleep in.

• Stayed September 2013
ManagerHGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this review, 11 October 2013
thank you for the nice comment about our Breakfast, hotel and staff. We are happy you came to our hotel. We love to hear comments to share with the staff. Thank you.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Waterloo, Il, United States
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Very unpleasant stay. Construction was going on in the halls that rooms were in late into the evening. Jet noise.Uncomfortable bed and pillows. Smelled of cigarettes. Dirty. Very expensive for the quality. Location was right next to airport and near bad area of Tulsa.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

ManagerHGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this review, 17 September 2013
Donald T,

I am very sorry for the noise of construction as we improve the property for our guests. Also we are 100% non smoking so I am sorry that someone smoke in the room. We are on Airport Property but I am sorry about the jet noise as well. I hope that you will come and see the rooms again when they are finished and enjoy a stay with us.
Kuwait
Reviewed 10 September 2013

If you're looking for a friendly hotel very close to Tulsa airport then the Hilton Garden Inn is a great place to stay. Its less than 5 minutes from the airport terminal and the staff really go out of their way to make you feel welcome and valued as a guest.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for shareing your comments about our hotel. We do stive to make every guest feel valued. I hope we get a chance to meet you next time you are in twon so we can thank you in pearson.
Overland Park, Kansas
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Generic airport Hilton Garden Inn that is going through some renovations currently. I stayed because a colleague was staying there. Had he not, there is no way I would have paid $169 to stay there. Very dated and old looking. But as I said, they are working on it now, so I'd expect them to be suitable in a month or two.

Also, one very good restaurant is near - the White River Fish Market. I highly recommend!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for your comments. We are very excided about our renovation we are doing just 5 rooms at a time to cut down on impact to our guest but we are now 20% done and continue to move along with new rooms done each week. I hope you will stay with us again in the future.
Dallas
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Good location onsite at airport... especially, if you get stranded at airport overnight. Hotel had toiletries that i could purchase for the unexpected overnight stay. Dinner was good in the restaurant area.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I really thank you for the comments. We do try to keep our sundry shop stocked as well as keep some commonly forgoten items for guest to have for free at the desk. I am sorry your flight didn't go as expected but we are happy you had a great time with us.
New Braunfels, United States
Reviewed 23 August 2013

I don't even know where to start..I have been coming here almost every week for the past 6 months and my experience has always been fantastic, from the restaurant to the Front Desk Staff, Maintenance, Housekeeping and even the Landscape. The ladies at the Front Desk, Heather and Maegan, are beyond amazing..how they remember everyone and details about them in remarkable. Balthazar in the evenings is also great and quite the character. The staff in the restaurant, Pat and Vanessa, are so nice and I am pretty sure I gained 10 lbs from Vanessa's omelets. The bed, well theyre is a good and bad thing about the beds. The good thing is they are so comfortable, I fall asleep immediately after laying down. The bad thing is I over sleep and wake up late for work because they are too comfortable. The entire Housekeeping staff is friendly and do great work. I have to point out Natasha, because she seems to always be the one who cleans my room and she remembers me every time I come. I am a Diamond member and pretty much live in and out of hotels and I have not been treated this good in 40 years. Great hotel and staff!!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Everyone here loved your review. We thank you and hope we get to see you again soon. Our staff you mentioned are all smiles. I love to share these great reviews with them thank you it means so much.
Tulsa, OK, United States
Reviewed 22 August 2013

We wanted to stay close to the zoo, and reviews of most other hotels in the area were downright scary! We thought 'Hilton, okay!' ... wrong! The building seemed secure enough, and it's right next to the airport. At first everything seemed great. When we checked in, it took literally 1 minute. The gentleman working the front desk was very polite. However, it goes downhill from there. There were towel strings on the floor, the bed was hard as a rock (but the pillows were awesome!), one of the dresser drawers were broken. And every. Single. Person. on staff that we tried to talk to was extremely rude! They wouldn't even respond to 'good morning' or anything! We will definitely not stay at this place again! Such a disappointment from a reputable hotel chain!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

ManagerHGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this review, 28 August 2013
I am very sorry for your troubles. I have talked to all the staff including the out side construction company about our expectations that everyone smiles and says good morning to the guest. I know we have many faces in the hotel that are with our contractor and I am sorry if that was the unfriendly service you recived.