Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport
Very Good 4/5
Good 3.5/5
Good 3.5/5
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsan early flightfront deskthe shuttle driverbusiness tripwill stay there againclean roomsbusiness centerconvenient locationstaff was friendlyfree breakfastproximitykeurigconvenience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 October 2013

I had stayed here a couple of months ago, as I was in the area on business and needed a place to stay. I was pleasantly surprised, when I made the choice to stay at this property. I was greeted by the front desk!!! Wow!!! For once, they actually seemed to care and were happy that I was staying there. This is a rarity at hotels these days. They went above and beyond, to make sure that my stay was great. The rooms were comfortable, as well. I had even asked for a little bit of a late checkout, when it was time to leave and there were fine with that. If you ever need a place to stay in Tulsa, I would definitely recommend staying at the Hilton Garden Inn!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
ManagerHGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

AdamMusic,

All I can say is Wow and thank you for being our guest. We do stive to provide excellent friendly service and I am so happy my staff delivered. We remember you and many of the staff have gone online to download your music and are enjoying it. We hope we get the oppertunity soon to see you again. I jsut have to say our location is perfect for those flying in and out or just wanting to stay at a nice property close to downtown but still has easy access from many freeways with minimal traffic problems. It is also great as we are near rental car locations at the airport and provide shuttle service free of charge. We can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Most Hotels by airports have a tendancy to be noisy. The Hiton Garden Inn at Tulsa Airport made sure that the noise from the airport didn't bother me during my stay. All the people were bright and cheerful,and greeted me with most every contact. I had to extend my stay, and Heather made sure I was accomodated. I was really surprised when she knew the correct pronounciation of my name, and her voice was cheerful and light, I could tell she was smiling as she talked to me on the phone. My only complaint was that the level in the spa was a little low,or more correctly the benches were a little high. This is such a minor issue,that it is hardly worth mentioning. The food in the restaurant was timely, and well prepared. The overall campus was comfortable,and had a relaxed atmoshere, yet maintained a modicom of comfort. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Backside of Hotel,facing away from airport
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments. Heather is an outstanding Manager and I will share the comments with her today. Since we are at the entrance of the airport noise control is a very big item and we do our best to put our guest away from the noise. I will share your comments about our food and beverage with the cooks they will be so excited. We are open for Breakfast and Dinner and have a very nice selection for our guest. Also our free airport shuttle is always ready to deliver our guest safely to the hotel or airport. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

Great hotel, great food, would definitely go back.The front desk was extremely helpful. I needed a Taxi and they immediately got me the number and when I was in need of a phone book, they shared the one from the front desk. Will definitely stay there when I return to Tulsa.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
ManagerHGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2013

Thank you for the great comments about our hotel our staff was so happy as we went over your review. Several of our staff check tripadvisor offten to see how we are doing. They all say thank you and we hope to see you again soon. Come by and say Hi so I can thank you in person.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Stayed here for one night. The television didn't work. You could log onto Wifi but then internet access was unavailable. My coworker staying in a different room had the same issue. We both had to use our phones as wifi hotspots. I went to the desk to tell the young lady working at the desk and she told me she was sure the internet connection must be working just fine. Rude and unprofessional. I had requested a room on a high floor far from the elevator. Apparently, this same girl thought 2 doors away from the elevator qualified as "far".

Room Tip: Look elsewhere
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

I am very sorry to hear about your problems at our hotel. I am not sure about your issues with the internet. We do have a card in the desk with 24 hour support. If you will give the Hotel a call and ask for the GM I could research the night of your stay for internet problems. I would also look into your room assignments. With out knowing the detail I can only appologize. I hope you will give us a call and let us resolve your issues.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Nice clean hotel, very courteous staff, and the wi-fi was free. The shower was nice and hot with good pressure. Breakfast wasn't free but the omelettes were made to order and mine was very tasty.
I selected this hotel because it was close to the airport and I had an early flight out the next day. That plan worked out well. It's less than a mile from the rental car return and ticketing, which gave me more time to sleep in.

• Stayed: September 2013

thank you for the nice comment about our Breakfast, hotel and staff. We are happy you came to our hotel. We love to hear comments to share with the staff. Thank you.