“Great airport hotel , good customer service”

Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport
Ranked #23 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Upon arriving at the airport I called for a shuttle. Before I was out the door they were there. The ride took about 3 minutes. Very convenient after a long day of travel. Driver was very kind. Check in was fast. Hotel was being remodeled & the only thing I think could be a concern were all the construction supplies left in the hallways. Boards were standing on end. Could be a huge liability with small kids. However I was on business alone so I was not concerned. Breakfast attendant was very nice as well as the front both front desk folks. The next day I needed to go to the expo center ( about 6 miles) I was going to take a cab but again their front desk & drive offered & took me. They normally only go 3 miles but went out of their way to help me. True customer service. Room was very nice. No issues. There are only a few hotels at the airport & I will stay there again. Highly recommend. Sean Byndas.

Room Tip: Doing construction now so I would ask for a room away from that.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
AndrewLisaFam, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2013

Our van driver will be so happy when I share this with him. I will look into the construction material they are to put them in the rooms they are working on when they are done for the day. Not sure what time you sall this. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to you staying again.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Hilton Garden at TUL was a very convenient place to stay before departing TUL airport. Like most airport hotels the rooms are well used, however this hotel is currently being renovated. Hotel night staff were not very attentive.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
AndrewLisaFam, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Thank you for your comments. We are indeed doing a full renovation on guest rooms and public space. We are going slow as not to impact guest expectations. I will share the comments with our night staff. We usally get very good comment and I am sorry we failed you. We will address it today.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

I had a medical emergency on a flight and was forced to stay overnight in Tulsa. I chose the Hilton Garden Inn at the airport due to its location. It is just feet away from the airport. You can actually walk there although they have a shuttle. The overnight shuttle driver (Saturday night October 26th) was very understanding of my problem and made me feel like my stay at the hotel would help me get the rest I needed to fly out the next day. I neglected to get his name (50's?) but he helped me and got me to the hotel safely. The front desk agent charged my phone for me as I had no charger as my luggage went through to Dallas. GREAT STAFF!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
AndrewLisaFam, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Thank you for the nice comments about our staff. I will personaly thank the shuttle dirver and the front desk for taking such good care of you. I appreciate your comments as our staff loves to hear about a job well done. Our free shuttle service is just one of the reasons we are such a great place to stay. As you mentioned we are at the airport another great reason to stay with us. If you ever get to come back to Tulsa for fun we would love to have you stay again. Thank you.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Excellent place to stay when you travel. You can rest easy that they will watch your car while it is parked there in the lot as you travel anywhere. Then when your plane comes in to the airport a call on the phone and they are they very quickly.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
AndrewLisaFam, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2013

Thank you for the nice comments. One of our guest favorite pakages is the park and fly. You stay at the hotel and can park up to two weeks. We take you to and from the airport. Going to be gone longer or shorter? No problem 5 dollars per day non hotel guest. 3 dollars per day if you stay.Our free shuttle service to and from the airport is great. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

just needs an update. like most HGI's this one is similar, but the pool is old, the rooms are being updated, but not that much. I stayed in a room the first night that wasn't remodeled and moved the a "remodeled" room the next night. It was better but not great. Also, two double beds instead of two queen beds made sleeping too crowded to rest well with my wife and my kids in the other bed.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
AndrewLisaFam, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Thank your for the the great comments about our staff. We are undergoing a room renovation at the hotel and are a 1/3 of the way done. Some items didn't ship togeather but all rooms will be 100% renovated by year end. All rooms carpet was done first so those will look the same. However all the furniture, and bathroom items including wall art and decore are changing and will be a fresh new look. I hope you will be back in the area when it is all completed by year end. The rooms focal wall and walls will have more color and be more vibrant and have a nice new clean feel while staying contemary and not extream in style. Thank you again for the great comments and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

>$180 per night for a single for this hotel, based on convenience as it's primary positive factor is too expensive. Next time I'll stay a little further from the airport, but get a better value. Lobby is nice, staff is helpful, rooms are old and smelly and restaurant is lousy. Here's a tip, if you order a burger and you're not asked how you want it cooked, that's not a good sign. It does look like they are remodeling, but it still doesn't justify the rates.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your comments. Our primary benifit is that we are at airport property. This can be a savings in time and money. One you can drop off rental car the night before your flight and we will pick you up and bring you to the hotel and take you to the airport in the morning saving you a days rental. Also the same for picking up your car the next morning. Are free Airport shuttle is wonderful and we are 5 minutes or less from hotel to airport. We do have a breakfast and Dinner dinning area. I am not sure why your burger experiance was not as good as mine has been here. But we do use a premium angus all beef patty with all the fixings. We really pride ourself in providing great service. Our rates can be from 99.00 on the weekend or from 149 to 189 on week days depenting on the demand of the hotel. We do offer Free Wifi, computers and printing and copy service. Fre fax and Free print from your room Print on service for those that need to get work done. We also have a fitness center and indoor pool and hottub. Flat screen tv's and HD programing. We are doing a 100% room renovation the first floor is done and second floor well on its way. By December 31st we will be done or very close. We are only doing 8 rooms at a time in hopes not to displeasure our guest. I hope you will come and try our hotel again. Thank you

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Heather was very friendly and courteous while checking us in. She provided Excellent customer service. The rooms were clean and comfortable. We had breakfast at the hotel, The standard you expect from a Hilton garden inn was met. The location is excellent if you need to be near the airport, as its practically in the airport.

• Stayed: October 2013
ManagerHGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

thank you for the very nice comments we do have a very nice staff. Heather is great and she was excited to see you mentioned her name. Besides the on airport location we have many other great services. Free airport shuttle, we serve Breakfast and Dinner, indoor pool, fitness center and just updated computers for guest use. So no matter what you are needing to do we have it right here for you. come back soon to see our newly renovated rooms and other upgrades. Thank you again.