“Average Hilton property”

Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport
Ranked #23 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel is under remodeling, everything was up to standard.
Apart for the remodeling process all was good.
Parking was crowded because half was under resurfacing, they provide ear plugs for the airplane noise but didn't hear any loud one during the stay.
The nearby rail road track is more noisy but the rooms are well noise insulated.

• Stayed: June 2014
Grayson D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Thank you for understanding about the lot being redone. We do provide ear plugs just in case. Since we are not in the direct runway lanes we are mostly quiet. We try to provide the best service in Tulsa and the ear plug is just one more value added item we offer. I hope we will get to see you again on your next stay to Tulsa.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I normally find Hilton brand hotels excellent. This one fell below their standards. The room had a funny odor. The bed was like a rock. We arrived early afternoon and had a cup of coffee on arrival in our room. I stopped at the front desk to ask for more for the morning and the desk clerk acted like I was stealing from them. She would give me 2 coffee pods but wanted me to pay $3 for each one after that. All of the Hiltons I have stayed in have always supplied me with coffee and bathroom supplies as needed with no exception. I spend probably 6 weeks a year living out of a hotel for my job and like Hiltons but this one was below their standards.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 924debbiep

I a very sorry about the coffee. We do offer free coffee in the guest room and tea. We do have specialty coffee for sell in the gift shop. Special dark, flavored and others. I am sorry if there was confusion on the coffee. We hope you will come and see us again soon.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

The room was spacious and very clean. The bathroom door would not stay open. I had to open the closet door and use it as a prop to keep the bathroom door open. When the air-conditioner was on, the curtains flew out over it blocking the flow of the air. Sleeping past 9:00 am is not going to happen. They give you ear plugs but that's not going to help when you ARE right underneath the flight path when the planes take off. Staff was nice. I didn't eat breakfast but they had a nice layout of it. The staff was nice and friendly but didn't offer to help with luggage which I could have used. There was no valet either. I would only stay here again IF I was coming in very late.I don't like driving around that late at night tryin to find a hotel.. It is not easy to find either. I had to use the GPS on my phone to find it. If i ever come to Tulsa in the daytime I would not be staying here. I would find a better place away from the airport that's less money.

Room Tip: All the rooms are nice. Just the loud planes taking off in the A.M. is bothersome.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Travelingkind
Grayson D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Thank you for your comments and staying with us. I am sorry you found us hard to find. We are located at the airport at the entrance on airport property. We would love to have you stay again. We work hard to be friendly and welcoming and take care of our guest. I am glad you found us friendly.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

This is a nice hotel with everything you need, convenient to the Tulsa airport. Clean, nicely furnished rooms, a small on-site restaurant open early and late with a limited but adequate menu, shuttle from and to airport.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Grayson D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Thank you for the nice comments about the Hotel and Food and Beverage. We do like to provide services that allow the guest to stay on airport property and not have to leave to go eat. I am glad you enjoyed our hotel. Thank you.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I was very statisfied with the Hotel and its staff. They were all very helpful and I would recommend this facility to anyone traveling to Tulsa on business or pleasure. Close to the airport and downtown make this a good location. The hotel staff was very helpful on my arrival. They made my stay more confortable and I thank them for this.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the nice words about our staff. I printed this out and shared it with them today. They smiled like kids in a candy store.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Amye at the front desk was extremely beneficial and helpful. She helped us with our coffee machine and also was helpful,with arranging our travel in the local area. I truly appreciate her helpful and professional demeanor.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Grayson D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Thank you for the great comments. I am printing them now to show Amye. She will be very excited. We do our best to make every guest feel welcome.

Thank you!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Rooms were very clean, bedding well above average, location to Tulsa airport the best ever. Shuttle service was excellent. Restaurant located in the lobby was handy - no going outside -as well as free coffee and cookies. Bottle water at check in was a nice touch.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Grayson D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Thank you so much for the nice comments. We do our best to provide excellent service and be the best place to stay on airport property. Thank you again the staff will be excited to read your review.