“Tulsa Airport”

Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport
Ranked #23 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Best place to stay in Tulsa when getting ready to leave early for a flight. Rooms are clean, hotel is quiet, and shuttle service started promptly at 4:30. Park and Fly option ends up saving you money.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Grayson D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

I am very happy you like our hotel and the park and fly package. Thank you for staying with us we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

It was a really nice property. We only stayed the night before a flight out, but it was a pleasant stay. We got there late with tired kids, but the cookies left out for guests made the check in go a lot easier! The shuttle took a bit of time to get us in the morning - it was a 6am flight, at a small airport, so I'm not sure why this was - but a decent place overall. Clean room!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Grayson D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Thank you for the nice comments. I hope your flight and travel went well and we hope to see you on your return trip.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

You don't normally think much staying at airport hotels, but I recommend this Hilton Garden Inn for it's outstanding service and friendliness. I was greeted on arrival with genuine warmth and good cheer and that set the tone for my brief one night stay

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Grayson D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thank you for the nice comments about our airport hotel. I am glad this airport hotel has given you a surprise. We love our guest and want them all to feel at home. Thank you and the team thanks you.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

This hotel had the worst service I have ever had and I travel a lot. I will say that the room was ok. Definitely not spotless and well-maintained, but okay. We got there and waited 25 minutes for someone to come and check us in. I had a group and we waited and waited and no one came to the desk to check us in. Some other people from another group in the lobby told us they waited a while too. I'm not sure what the girl at the desk was doing in the office that she didn't come out for 20 minutes. She had to have known people were waiting. When she did come out she was surly and dirty. She gave us a nasty look when we asked stupid questions like what time the shuttle started in the morning, etc. I was told when we booked the hotel room that breakfast was included only to find out the breakfast was not included. "OH - it's AVAILABLE, not included. You must have misunderstood", I was told. No. I didn't misunderstand. It took us over an hour to get everyone to our rooms and the front desk clerk disappeared again. There were trays all through the hallway and it was hard to get our luggage through without running over things. The next morning, we were trying to purchase some cokes and things since weren't getting breakfast but there was no one to pay for purchases that we made. Finally, the breakfast staff stepped in to help and they were extremely helpful. The only pleasant thing other than a clean bed and a nice shuttle driver that we had. Oh, and there was no hot water and the wifi wouldn't work. I would never stay at this hotel again and would not recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank XerkUSA
Grayson D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

I am very sorry to hear about your experience at the hotel. I would love to address any issues with you. I am not sure when you might have stayed as we have not had hot water issues or wifi issues reported. But I do apologize we usually get very good reviews and would love to talk to you about your stay.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Stopped for just the one night after arriving in Tulsa.
I phoned the hotel from the airport and they sent the courtesy bus within a few minutes. Everybody I encountered at the hotel was friendly and helpful. The check in procedure was quick and efficient. The room itself was larger and far more comfortable than I was expecting, big bed, comfy pillows, big TV, coffee machine, fridge and microwave all supplied and working. The aircon kept the room nice and cool, but was just a little bit on the noisy side - otherwise this would have earned top marks.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank David H

thank you for the nice comments. The staff loves to hear such nice things about them. We look forward to helping you again your next stay in Tulsa.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

So many great services-the restaurant with its various dining options, the pool and the airport shuttle. With an early morning flight this location is a godsend. This location just makes air travel easier and the hotel is quite nice.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Grayson D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

We think each guest is a godsend. We really appreciate your nice comments and are glad you liked our location and hotel. Come back again soon.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Staff was excellent, very friendly! But not the Hilton experience as far as luxury... Clean and well kept just not the awe moment you expect when entering a Hilton... Rooms are smaller than usual. It was raining and parking lot gathers lots of water. Both my shoes were completely soaked when getting my car, that's a gross feeling sitting in a 4 hour meeting...

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the nice comments about our staff. I am very sorry about the wet parking lot. We have flash flood warnings that day. It has been so dry the ground was not prepared for the water. Thank you for staying with us.