“Good Rooms”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tulsa
Ranked #61 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

Our room is very pleasant, good sized mini fridge. The bathroom has 2 durty towels and the bath tub needs a good scrub down.

I have stayed in many of the same hotel chain and I have never been disappointed.

• Stayed: October 2013

Reviewed 13 August 2013

I booked a reservation for a stay in Tulsa on 8-19 for a stay on the 30th. On the 24th and 6 days before my stay the trip is cancelled. I notify them using their email on the receipt. I get from their website a "slow delivery" notice. OK, I resend on the 25th. I am still charged for the reservation!!! I email a copy of my sent notifications right out of my sent box and they say - if you can't prove we got it to bad! They bill me anyway. Do not stay with these people! Wont be just me. Call me HOT!

Room Tip: Try another motel.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Gerry H
1034Country, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tulsa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2013

We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention. We understand the inconvenience an unexpected charge can cause. Please contact Neal Patel/GM) directly if you require additional assistance in this matter.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

This is a small, old Country Inn & Suites, in a sketchy part of town. It's not up to par with any other Country Inn & Suites I've ever stayed at. It feels more like a Motel 6. That being said, the staff is very nice and it was clean. And it was very cheap. So no complaints but you can certainly better in Tulsa. If you need a place near the airport, the pickins' are slim so this is probably a decent choice. Just don't expect what you normally get with this brand.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 July 2013

I had a great experience at this hotel. The woman I think her name was Barbara, who recommended places around town was great, the gentleman, I didn't remember his name, who checked me out was very personable. The location was great, right off the highway and close to local eateries. If I ever have to drive across the country I will be staying here no questions asked.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Arriving late, the hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating to check us in quickly. We received a room on the first floor, which was as quiet as if no one was in the hotel with us. The room was spacious, clean, and the water pressure in the shower the next morning was well needed !!

The breakfast was decent, something to put in our stomachs to get us back on the road. The outdoor pool was not opened yet, we missed that by a week, but getting in late, it did not matter to us.

All in all this hotel was very clean, quiet and safe, things we look for in booking a hotel. Would recommend this hotel to anyone in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2013

I chose this hotel BECAUSE it was out of the way of everything on the northeast edge of Tulsa. It was very quiet, and had the standard fair of coffee, morning breakfast buffet (of which I did not partake). They had renovated in the last year and everything was very nice. The only thing I could complain about was that the refrigerator was not working.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 23 May 2013

Hotel definitely wasn't up to the standards of other Country Inn & Suites I've stayed at. Older, and not the same amenities. Hotel is just off the interstate, but not in the best area. Its more along the lines of an older Super 8.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank WarEglTX
Travellers also viewed these Tulsa hotels
0 mi away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tulsa Central
Comfort Inn Midtown
Comfort Inn Midtown
#37 of 109 in Tulsa

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tulsa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tulsa

Address: 1034 N Garnett Rd, Tulsa, OK 74116-2001
Region: United States > Oklahoma > Tulsa
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #61 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Price Range: £43 - £59 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tulsa 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tulsa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn Tulsa