“Great Place to Stay”

Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tulsa, OK
Ranked #61 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Great Quiet Place to stay off the beaten path !.5 miles north of I-44E. Great Desk Clerk. Comfortable beds..carpet was clean...lots of outlets. Micro & fridge are behind the entertainment system doors...Microwave hard to use in the entertainment center it slides back into the cabinet..should be on the counter not in the cabinet...minor problem. The desk was ready to fall apart very wobbly and the plugs didn't work @ the desk. Very slow internet connection. We had a lot of laundry to do..and got it all done..in the nice large laundry room..right across from our room. Brkfst was homemade and very good..Great Juices. Homemade french toast & sausage, yogurt, fruit and cereal. We would stay here again...we only paid $48...because we used some of our Carlson Club points. We stayed in Tulsa once before near the Will Rogers Airport..we liked this place better..easier to get too..less congested.

Room Tip: Request a first floor room.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Convenient for Tulsa airport, easy access to shopping and eating places. Some Route 66 locations easily accessible.
Very clean hotel with room freshened after overnight stay. Good breakfast, hot and cold and waffles. WIFI was so slow it was almost unusable.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Very nice hotel, yet less cheap, near the interstate in Tulsa where I stayed for one night. My room was upgraded with a nice living room and I received a welcoming gift on the evening of my arrival. The breakfast room was rather small though and I had trouble to find an empty spot even at the very start of the breakfast service. The hotel employee at the check-in was unable to provide me with some basic information of the neighbourhood yet was always very friendly. I had a good night's stay and would recommend this hotel to all seeking a descent place to stay in Tulsa.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

Our room is very pleasant, good sized mini fridge. The bathroom has 2 durty towels and the bath tub needs a good scrub down.

I have stayed in many of the same hotel chain and I have never been disappointed.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I booked a reservation for a stay in Tulsa on 8-19 for a stay on the 30th. On the 24th and 6 days before my stay the trip is cancelled. I notify them using their email on the receipt. I get from their website a "slow delivery" notice. OK, I resend on the 25th. I am still charged for the reservation!!! I email a copy of my sent notifications right out of my sent box and they say - if you can't prove we got it to bad! They bill me anyway. Do not stay with these people! Wont be just me. Call me HOT!

Room Tip: Try another motel.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Gerry H
1034Country, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tulsa, OK, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2013

We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention. We understand the inconvenience an unexpected charge can cause. Please contact Neal Patel/GM) directly if you require additional assistance in this matter.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

This is a small, old Country Inn & Suites, in a sketchy part of town. It's not up to par with any other Country Inn & Suites I've ever stayed at. It feels more like a Motel 6. That being said, the staff is very nice and it was clean. And it was very cheap. So no complaints but you can certainly better in Tulsa. If you need a place near the airport, the pickins' are slim so this is probably a decent choice. Just don't expect what you normally get with this brand.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 July 2013

I had a great experience at this hotel. The woman I think her name was Barbara, who recommended places around town was great, the gentleman, I didn't remember his name, who checked me out was very personable. The location was great, right off the highway and close to local eateries. If I ever have to drive across the country I will be staying here no questions asked.

• Stayed: July 2013
Travellers also viewed these Tulsa hotels
Best Western Airport
Clarion Inn Tulsa International Airport
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#35 of 109 in Tulsa

Been to Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tulsa, OK? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tulsa, OK

Address: 1034 N Garnett Rd, Tulsa, OK 74116-2001 (Formerly Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tulsa)
Region: United States > Oklahoma > Tulsa
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #61 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Price Range: £43 - £55 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tulsa, OK 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tulsa, OK reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn Tulsa