See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 October 2014

I booked this place through a Priceline Express deal as a 2.5* hotel. I needed to stay over for one night in Tulsa on business. As recommended I called two days before I booked in to arrange a non-smoking room. "No problem, we'll arrange it when you get here. - We have plenty.' was the reception clerks cheerful rejoinder.

When I got there, the story was very different. Despite having already paid, the only non smoking option was a 'Penthouse Suite' for $130. After a lot of soul searching, he offered to upgrade me to a jacuzzi room which was 'a lovely room. You'll like it!' It was the only thing they had left.

I didn't (like it) on three counts. (1) The smell of smoke was oppressive (2) The fact that I had to spend at least 20 minutes dropping dead beetles - not roaches - into the toilet to dispose of them (at least I suppose that I should be happy that they had treated the room at sometime in the recent past) and (3) the 32" flat screen TV annoyingly had a 'Vizio' 'ticker' about 6 inches deep at the bottom of the screen telling me how marvelous their TV was - that couldn't be cleared despite calling the reception for assistance.

I WOULD have just walked away with a refund and got another room somewhere else but by this time it was after 8:00pm in a strange city, I had to be up early and put simply, I couldn't be bothered..... but never again.

Oh. And 2.5*?? You have to larf guv'nor, don't you?

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank SteveMBrit
Reviewed 10 September 2014

We just moved to Tulsa and needed to stay until our house was ready. I liked the idea of staying in a place with a kitchen but as soon as we walked into the room, I didn't feel very clean. The carpets smelled like a dog lived there. I know animals are allowed, but the room should be properly cleaned if they allow the dogs. The kitchen smelled of urine from the animals as well. The service from the desk clerk was so good. But I just couldn't wait to get out of that room into our house. If they just made a few updates, it would be so much nicer.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Sasha T
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

Was in town for one night with husband and stayed here. We were going out on the town for the night. We told the person at the office about where we were headed he offered to look up directions and printed them off for us. The service was very friendly and helpful and the rooms was huge and very clean! I was very impressed what we got for what we paid. Will be a returning customer when we are back in town!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Me and the wife came into town for a concert at the Cain's Ballroom and wanted to stay somewhere reasonably priced do we booked this place online. We arrived and the staff that checked us in was super friendly and when he learned we were heading to the Cain's he offered to print out directions and even a map! Clean rooms, comfortable beds! Well worth the $$$ and we will be returning customers!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Toby E
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Not the best place but by no means the worst. For someone traveling for work or staying for a week or two or longer its a great place since they full kitchens large bathrooms and livingroom/bedroom combo. A little older but still nice for the price.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business