“not sure what to think”

Ranked #47 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
old saybrook
“not sure what to think”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2010

I am writing this review now, because I just found out about trip advisor. I stayed there for one week and I did not like it. They gave me a really small room and they put a man on the second floor over my room that weighed 400 lbs. He kept jumping and slamming things and I was terribly annoyed by this person. I called him on the phone and told him to knock it off. He called the front desk and asked for his money back and was mad that I called him. The people were strange that worked there I was not happy and I asked for my money back and they thought it was funny that they were annoying me. They did not appriciate the money I gave them to stay there which was $350.00. for one week's stay.

• Stayed January 2009, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2010

This was our first time to Tulsa. The room was nice, clean and comfortable. We asked for a non-smoking room and nevered smelled any smoke at all. We will stay here again.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with friends
oklahoma city, ok
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2009

I was very shocked at the friendly staff (especially Keith). The room rate was only $60, but the quality of the room was great. It was clean, no bed bugs, had a mini frig, double beds of white linen (which I love because it can be bleached). The room also had a window seat that was cool even though it overlooked the parking lot. I enjoyed reading there. I'm the kind of person that travels with an extra queen sheet set and bed cover!! This room passed my test!

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
st louis
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2008

You pay for what you get, and tho other reviews say good things, we thought it was terrible. The room had a musty smell that was so bad we ran the air conditioning on high trying to mask it.
The carpet is old and full of stains. Also plan on going out to breakfast but that is expected for the rate. The only way I would stay there again is to arrive at midnight and plans to head out early.

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — the musty smell and old carpets
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk

Travellers are raving about these Tulsa hotels

St. Louis
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2007

Used a coupon from an interstate discount book and walked in. Paid $49 on a Saturday night for a room with 2 queen beds. Very nice Microtel. They have luggage carts and an elevator. Room is clean and larger than other Microtel properties we've stayed in. Desk personnel very friendly and helpful with recommendations for places to eat, etc.

Internet access is wireless and a bit slower than some other places we've stayed (on the other hand, it's faster than many others, too). We'd stay here again.

• Stayed June 2007
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank unpaidbill
LEES SUMMIT
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2005

this hotel is located conveniently off of Interstate 44 and located next to a QT and Burger King. I am very picky about the cleanliness of a room and I found this one to be very nice. We stayed in a room with two queen beds and paid only $59. There are no frills to this hotel, but it is very pleasant and clean.

• Stayed August 2005
1 Thank 3wheeler
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tulsa
BEST WESTERN - Airport
BEST WESTERN - Airport
#36 of 108 in Tulsa
Sleep Inn & Suites Central/I-44
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Catoosa
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tulsa
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa - Catoosa
Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa / Catoosa

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tulsa East? Share your experiences!