Expo Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsplace to stayfree wifistayed herebiscuits and gravycoffee makerexcellent stayroom was cleaneventfairgroundconveniencebedsrefrigerator
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 April 2013

Staff, room, bed, towels, rate, where to start.

First, the staff is OUTSTANDING. They treat you like family. From the front desk (Mary is the best), to the housekeeping, to maintenance (Gary fixed anything wrong), I can't say enough.

The rooms look exactly like what you see on their website. Pillow top beds, nice linens and towels that feel like you are at a spa.

While it's not right on the main drag, it is right on the Expo Square property so if you have an event at Expo Square, it is the best place to stay. Even if you don't have an event at Expo Square, it is fairly centrally located and worth going to.

This is the ONLY place I will stay in Tulsa bar none.

Room Tip: It is not often that you can get a double king room. If you have two couples, they are big enough and nice beds.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2013

Wife and I have stayed here numerous times. We have always found it very clean and quiet. The staff has always been very professional, polite, and helpful. We like this hotel as it's location makes it easy to get to all the popular areas of Tulsa.
Steve
Hutchinson, KS

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Steve D
Reviewed 12 October 2011

We stayed here in early September while attending a horse show at Expo Square. It is convenient to Expo Square. People we were traveling with had their vehicle broken into in the hotel parking lot as well as 3 or 4 other vehicles that same night. They got absolutely no assistance from the hotel in the process other than being handed a card to where they could get their glass in their vehicle fixed. The front desk person (when I checked in ) was very rude. The breakfast is less than desirable. We had a light burned out in our bathroom the whole time we stayed there (5 days). On a plus the beds are comfy. We were in a handicapped accessible room which we appreciated but the shower drain could have used some repair. We always felt like we were going to fall through the bottom of the shower.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank horsemom_4
Reviewed 7 July 2011

Pros: immediate proximity to the racetrack, arenas, and other venues at Expo Square. Plenty of restaurants and stores within short drive; adequate parking; free "breakfast"; good high speed internet (free). It’s clean and fresh with comfortable beds. Coffee maker, microwave and small refrigerator.

Cons: no on-site or walking distance restaurant besides the breakfast buffet (the usual toaster, packaged pastries, etc), no pool, no exercise facility, lighting could be better, NO amenities such as shampoo, hairdryer. You get two tiny bars of generic soap, three OK towel sets, toilet paper and Kleenex.

A great place to stay if you're at Expo Square, but I couldn't imagine picking this hotel for any other reason than having business in the immediate vicinity. One problem we had was that my daughter, who was hours ahead of me with a load of horses and had my credit card with which I'd made the reservation, was denied check-in until I showed up with ID (she put it on her debit card). I'm sure they've had their issues, but to try to claim it was to protect their guests from identity theft was a little facetious--kind of like not doing daily linen changes to save the environment. I was able to get the bill applied to my credit card and off her debit card quite easily, and desk person was friendly enough. I would definitely check this place first if attending one of the many events offered at the Fairgrounds. Just be aware of the check-in restriction: the person checking in has to have a CC with their name on it and ID to match. You cannot make a reservation for someone else.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2011

My wife and i stayed for a week and had a very nice trip to Tulsa. The rooms are clean and I just love the Mattress. The Staff is friendly and helpful. Will stay again

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business