“Amazing clerk!”

Quality Suites
Ranked #81 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
“Amazing clerk!”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

When we got to our nonsmoking room, we found it had been smoked it and the smell was still quite strong. We went to the front desk and explained the situation to Lanette and she immediately apologized and offered to change rooms for us. Then she even upgraded our room! Its rare now days to receive good customer service and I can't thank her enough!

• Stayed July 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Pinckney, Michigan, United States
Reviewed 13 July 2013

We had a one night stay in Tulsa on a cross country roadtrip and the Quality Suites on I-44 was just right for our group of 5. We got a 2 Q bed suite with an additional sofa bed. Our suite also included a fridge and microwave, decent sized bathroom, comfortably firm beds and great air conditioner and plenty of outlets in the room. The Wifi worked fine for us and we never used the TV. The whole place was neat and tidy.

The breakfast was fine, standard for this chain. No complaints. The only complaint I had was finding the hotel. And I knew this could be tricky from reading other reviews. At the corner at the end of the off ramp there are actually 2 left turns which could be made, a hard left and a wide left. You have to be sure to make the wide left and not the hard left. We ended up going around a long block to try again, getting it right the 2nd time. It's on the south side of I-44 in a group of hotels.

I would definitely stay at this property again if I was in Tulsa.

Room Tip: A little tricky to find this place. At the intersection to go under the free way make sure you'...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 June 2013

When my fiancee and I checked in we were placed in a room without working electricity and ceiling plaster all over the floor . It is a very hot summer and air conditioning is a must. There were also no pillows in the room. The staff did move us to another room. That room was also very dated and dirty. We asked for a wake up call that we never received and therefore we ran late. The carpet in the room is in need of replacement and the bed was very uncomfortable. If it had not been so late we would have left. I would not recommend staying at this hotel. Would have rather spent more and had somewhere clean and comfortable.

• Stayed June 2013
Nila P, Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
Please accept my sincere apology.

I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we're doing right, what we're doing wrong and how we can improve.

The renovations of rooms have started at the hotel.

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us.

We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Travellers are raving about these Tulsa hotels

Reviewed 2 June 2013

The staff was rude, we got in late at night we had reservations for 6 people in a room there weren't enough towels and the answer we got at the desk when we asked for more was we are not allowed to give towels till after 8:00 am. Breakfast was a joke they were out of waffle mix and coffe and took forever to refill and bacon bits is what they call bacon. There was tables but no chairs in the tiny breakfast room. What a joke.

• Stayed June 2013
Cleveland, Oklahoma
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Stayed overnight with my wife and kids as a "family fun night" as we only live 25 miles away. Check in went fine, lobby area is nice. We got a jacuzzi room for the kids to play and tub was really big! Had areas of the room in need of repair (trim above mirror in bathroom). The 2 tvs were nice and the sitting area was great. We really had room for 5. Pool area was fun(entire reason we booked here was the indoor pool.) The hot tub was having problems and the jets would turn on for a few seconds, then off again. Let the sofa out into a bed and the fitted sheet was VERY worn. Laid the flat sheet over it and it was fine, but left the hideabed out when we left so it would be changed. Very quiet, even being across from the ice machine and on the highway side of the building. Breakfast area is very small with only 3-4 tables. Standard free "deluxe" breakfast (instant eggs, precooked bacon, waffles, juice, pastries, biscuits and gravy, coffee). Kids really enjoyed the stay and it didn't break the bank and it accomplished what I was looking for.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank James H
Nila P, Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
Please accept my sincere apology.

The renovations of rooms have started at the hotel.

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us.

We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.
Maud, Oklahoma
Reviewed 4 May 2013

Okay so we are currently checked in. I would completely change hotels if that was possible but the size of our group makes that difficult on short notice. The eggs this morning were hard, the juice was very, very watery. And, we booked this room specifically for the indoor pool so our kids can swim even in cold weather. They obviously don't want the pool used because it doesn't open until 10 and checkout is at 11! I have never encountered a pool that had such a late opening before. And, they will not budge on the hours for swimming. So I currently have 4 small children asking every 5 minutes (they've been up since 7!) asking if we can go swimming yet. Ugh! As for the rooms, they really need some work. They are old and show every bit of their age. The hidabed sofa has tears and damage on both arms. The bathroom has writing on the counters. Overall, not at all my description of "Quality". Next time I'll pay a bit more for a better hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Christi K
Lincolnshire, Illinois
Reviewed 1 May 2013

If you are vacationing in Tulsa you might want to stay someplace else;this isn't the Ritz. If you are just passing through for the night, as my wife and I were on our trip to Santa Fe, this place is a real bargain!

The hotel is located right on the Will Rodgers Tollway so it is an easy on and off for a night's rest. To be kind, the hallways are somewhat dated and need restoration, but the rooms are actual suites with a full bath, seperate sitting room, and separate bedroom with a very comfortable king size bed.

The rooms have a fridge, two TV's, microwave and coffee maker. The rate we had was $65.00 plus tax for the night which we felt was a real bargain for an "overnight" stay. The breakfast was basic (scrambled eggs, bagels, cereal, waffels, fruit, etc.) but if you didn't like that there is a Craker Barrel around the corner. The staff was extreamly helpful and friendly and I would recomment the hotel for those who are merely passing through Tulsa on their way to somewhere else who need a comfortable place to stay for the night.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple