“Great! We don't get to pick where we stay but this is best place so far!”
Review of Quality Suites

Quality Suites
Ranked #81 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
“Great! We don't get to pick where we stay but this is best place so far!”
Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

Wow! We love this place! We travel all the time but this hotel has a full breakfast for us and the front desk young woman is so nice! We love staying here. We love working in this,area now. This is our favorite place ever! The lady at the front desk every morning is great! She treats,us really well like we are the most important people here! We are glad we will get to stay here every time we have work in this area!

• Stayed August 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Same gig as title. You guys have awesome people running the front desk. I'm sure all is the same for most or all of the other gals. Salina has been very polite, helpful, and grade A awesome. I've been here for a few days now and am more than thankful for the hospitality that has shown and displayed from the employees towards the customers (guest's)

• Stayed August 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Had a wonderful stay at the hotel and Lanette was so helpful. We really enjoyed her assistance during our stay. We are looking forward to staying there again next year during the Affair of the Hearts craft shoe

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 July 2013

The hotel was large, with 2 tvs and seperate rooms, but unfortunatley that was the only good thing. There was water on the carpet next to the window. The fitness room was small and only had one treadmill and one bike. The pool was very small. The walls were cracked and moldy. The breakfast had no variety, and the orange juice and cranberry juice were very watery. My daughter has asthma and had trouble breathing, because we were next to a smoking allowed room. Overall the hotel quality was not good at all. I highly suggest not coming here if u plan to stay for more than a day.

• Stayed July 2013
Nila P, Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
Please accept my sincere apology.

I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we're doing right, what we're doing wrong and how we can improve.

The renovations of rooms have started at the hotel.

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us.

We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Travellers are raving about these Tulsa hotels

Reviewed 26 July 2013

When we got to our nonsmoking room, we found it had been smoked it and the smell was still quite strong. We went to the front desk and explained the situation to Lanette and she immediately apologized and offered to change rooms for us. Then she even upgraded our room! Its rare now days to receive good customer service and I can't thank her enough!

• Stayed July 2013
Pinckney, Michigan, United States
Reviewed 13 July 2013

We had a one night stay in Tulsa on a cross country roadtrip and the Quality Suites on I-44 was just right for our group of 5. We got a 2 Q bed suite with an additional sofa bed. Our suite also included a fridge and microwave, decent sized bathroom, comfortably firm beds and great air conditioner and plenty of outlets in the room. The Wifi worked fine for us and we never used the TV. The whole place was neat and tidy.

The breakfast was fine, standard for this chain. No complaints. The only complaint I had was finding the hotel. And I knew this could be tricky from reading other reviews. At the corner at the end of the off ramp there are actually 2 left turns which could be made, a hard left and a wide left. You have to be sure to make the wide left and not the hard left. We ended up going around a long block to try again, getting it right the 2nd time. It's on the south side of I-44 in a group of hotels.

I would definitely stay at this property again if I was in Tulsa.

Room Tip: A little tricky to find this place. At the intersection to go under the free way make sure you'...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 June 2013

When my fiancee and I checked in we were placed in a room without working electricity and ceiling plaster all over the floor . It is a very hot summer and air conditioning is a must. There were also no pillows in the room. The staff did move us to another room. That room was also very dated and dirty. We asked for a wake up call that we never received and therefore we ran late. The carpet in the room is in need of replacement and the bed was very uncomfortable. If it had not been so late we would have left. I would not recommend staying at this hotel. Would have rather spent more and had somewhere clean and comfortable.

• Stayed June 2013
Nila P, Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
Please accept my sincere apology.

The renovations of rooms have started at the hotel.

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us.

We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.