“Great staff”

Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Midtown
Ranked #10 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Attended a party here, was very organized staff very attentive and friendly. T.J. Was very professional but made us feel like we have been friends a long time. The party was the best hotel hosted party I have ever been to.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Gene B
Tj C, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Dear valued guest,

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write a review and was especially pleased to read your kind words about your experience. We all very much enjoyed hosting this momentous event . It makes me happy to know you feel at home with us. We too enjoyed getting to know you better.

We are hoping to host the next milestone with you and your family and to accommodate you whenever your travels bring you this way.

Tj

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I recently attended an annivesary party for a family member at this hotel and stayed the night. They did an excellent job taking care of the party guests needs and the room was clean and nicely furnished. The breakfast was excellent too.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Kate O
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I travel quite a bit for business, 20-30 stays per year, and I've stayed at a lot of Hilton Garden Inn's all around the country. I have to say that this is probably the nicest out of all of them. Their rooms are really spacious and clean and seem to have a higher quality of furnishings and amenities than most. The hotel restaurant is superb, the food is better than most of the adjacent restaurants so I suggest just eating in. This is a rare gem in the business-class hotel segment and I will definitely stay here any time I need a room in Tulsa. I've also stayed here with my family a few times while visiting relatives and my kids loved the indoor pool.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
4  Thank Christopher F
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Everything I read on trip advisor was completely accurate. Great hotel. Great staff who care. Great quiet and centrally located property. Really good parking. Above average for a Hilton garden inn. Nicely decorated. Very modern and up to date. Super clean. Great rates compared to other properties. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank stutide
Tj C, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Dear valued guest,

Thank you so much for your kind review. I am happy that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. I was very pleased that we exceeded your expectations and I have passed on your feedback to my team in which I am proud to have working with me.
Thank you again, we look forward to accommodating you again during your next visit to Tulsa.

Tj Curato

Reviewed 11 March 2014

We looked everywhere for the best venue for our 15th wedding anniversary celebration in the Tulsa Metro area. The ballroom and decor exceeded our expectations. Planning was easy! With great service from Ms. Curato, our menu and room arrangements were quickly and expertly prepared. She even directed me to the best bakery for our three tiered cake and helped to match the decor of the room to the cake we chose. When we arrived, the entrance to the ballroom was a red carpet affair. The room was set up beautifully and the food was superb. The champagne fountain was a wonderful centerpiece and the sound system just topped it all off. For the best service, food, decor, value and overall impressive presentation - definitely go Hilton Midtown Tulsa. 5 stars. The kitchen / event manager, Francisco, was absolutely amazing to work with. It was festive and romantic all wrapped into a single and gorgeous affair of the hearts. Thank you Hilton Midtown for the..... Best Party Ever!

Room Tip: Go for the Suite!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kisha F

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review. We thank you for the opportunity to work with you to make it a memorable and perfect affair. We know you only had one chance to celebrate 15 years in love; we are grateful and moved to have been a part of your special day.
"What one experiences, so shall the other. As honesty and love build, so shall your bond strengthen and grow. These shall serve as eternal reminders of your vow. May the God and Goddess bless you as you reaffirm your love and vows to each other.”
From all of us at the Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Midtown, Happy anniversary to you both, we wish you many more happy years together.

Sincerely

Reviewed 8 March 2014

We stayed here on 2/28/14. Got in late, the young man working room svc was great. The next morning, Tina and the rest of the breakfast staff were wonderful! Great service all around, front desk extremely helpful, very clean, great location. If you are in Tulsa this is where you should stay!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Paul E
Reviewed 7 March 2014

The desk service was wonderful! The dining staff that was over seeing breakfast was awesome! So helpful and wanting to wait on us! The food was great! Our room was very clean and the décor was very modern and trendy,

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends