“TRMS Convention”

Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Midtown
Ranked #9 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 21 July 2014

July 11th, 12th & 13th was the Tulsa Rock and Mineral Society show along with a convention for the Rocky Mountain Federation and the American Federation. Although we live near the Tulsa area we chose to stay at the hotel and be part of all the goings on. The rooms were fantastic and the beds are adjustable so you can find your best comfort level. We were only able to visit the pool and hot tub once during our stay and the area was clean and comfortable with salt water, very nice. We ate in the resaraunt and visited the bar, you couldn't ask for better. Great stay all the way around. The next time we travel I will be watching for a Hilton Garden Inn to stay at.

Room Tip: I was in and out of severals rooms and I don't think there is a bad one.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank waglemom

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

I am currently staying here and considering leaving. Got in late about 9pm. Just in town after leaving Tulsa for a military obligation. Laid down on the adjustable bed felt like I was laying on concrete... Adjusted it and little to no difference. Not really sure how I will sleep on it. First thing I noticed when I got here was how many kids were running around in the lobby. Get to my room and no difference I hear doors banging, people running around laughing and giggling. I think I will take my business else where.... Tonight 2 hours after check in.

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Lane T
Reviewed 17 July 2014

The most awesome hotel for family, singles and groups. Clean, the most friendly, has everything, does everything for you, food is above awesome, location is the best and I cannot stop praising them. Beth Andrews, Director of Sales, helped me put on a convention with meetings for 5 days. She is the most awesome person in this company. I will never be able to thank her enough . Francisco Vazquez will bend over backwards to make sure all your needs and comfort is meet each and every day. Steve Nabilsi, General Manager, can make any problem seem like a speck on the wall or make it go away totally. He is a life saver. This is the hotel that everyone needs to stay at when you are in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Thank You guys for letting me hold this event at your hotel and all your support of me personally was amazing.

Room Tip: Bigger rooms are close to the elevator.
3  Thank liz2bad
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I stay at this property when in Tulsa on Business, I've stay at several Hotels in the area, but now only stay here. BEST STAFF, Great Breakfast, Every Room I've stayed in has always been Clean and ready for Guests. I used the Meeting rooms for training this year and it was set up just perfect as we discussed, the lunches were excellent, anything I needed they worked hard to make happen. Will do it again next year.... Joe H

Room Tip: Sign up with Hilton Honors and WIFI is Free. All rooms have been good that I have used and I've...
3  Thank Joe H
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Beth Andrews, Claudia Elias, and Francisco Vaszu worked extremely long hours to ensure our convention meetings went smoothly at the hotel. Rarely do you see such a happy staff running around and making sure that guests are served and content. The management must be treating their staff well to have such dedication.

3  Thank Marilynn H
Reviewed 17 July 2014

My husband and I stayed here on a rock and gem show/meeting trip. The rooms were very nice and clean and we were quite happy. The waitress's in the restaurant area were the greatest and very friendly. They are an exceptional crew. Everyone was very nice and went out of their way to help us.

3  Thank Linda C. D
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Best hotel stay we've experienced in a very long time. Hotel was superb in cleanliness, courtesy and amenities available. Great staff - Beth, Laura, Ana, Kathy, Francisco, Rob, Claudia, Tina, Amye, Jesus, Sade, David, Bradley, Kumuud and of course, Steve. They all made us feel very welcome for our 4 night stay. Great place for our business meeting/event. Excellent venue. BTW, shrimp cocktail is amazing !!!

4  Thank pawlinski