Trade Winds Central Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsmicro wavehot eggsextended stayneeded extra towelsgreat bandnew flat screen tveasy accesspersonal care productsgas station next doorclean roomychili bowlqueen sizefresh fruitfront deskbusiness officecontinental breakfastwi fi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I have stayed in this hotel every September for the Scottish festival for the last 6 years. The last two times have been a nightmare. I will not be returning. The room my last visit was roach infested. I complained to the front desk and was told sorry. The previous year none of the locks worked on the room doors. The only way you could get in or out was to have the maintenance people let you in, the wait for this was sometimes very long. We thought this was just a fluke as the hotel had always been great before. This facility however is on a downhill run for the last two years. Sorry does not fix a bug problem.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Donna O
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I found myself in a desperate situation and needed a room for a week. After driving around Tulsa, the Trade Winds seemed to be the "cheapest". I KNOW WHY!!!. They have BED BUGS!!!. I GOT BIT 42 TIMES!!! I had paid for a week and was there only 3 nights! I complainedto the manager and she just said SORRY. I showed her all of the bites and it didn't seem to bother her one bit. I am black and my arms and legs look like a Nestlé Crunch because of all the bites. The staff was really nice. Jill, Sandy, and Amanda were all sweet as pie but please spend the extra money and find a cleaner establishment. I will try to submit pics
★Mai★

• Stayed: June 2014
5  Thank Mai_Mai1970
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Two British guys staying, there was an issue with our stay but the staff were helpful, and the general manager was a nice chap. Clean big rooms just make sure you check the balcony when you arrive. Cheap bar next door.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 29 September 2013

We have stayed here a couple of times the rooms were clean really liked the restaraunt and the bar heard great bands play there the rooms are clean nothing real fancy but for what you paying dont expect the hilton this is where we prefer to stay its got everything you can as ask for a clean room a place to eat and a place to party we will be staying here again next month for octoberfest cant wait!!!

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Meet in Tulsa for a nice visit and some time to chill. Room was nice and clean, close to malls and theaters. Right of express made for easy access. Had lots of fun at pool and jus hanging out with friends.

Room Tip: Well worth you money and perfect location.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends