I booked my room at Baymont again this year after staying there last July. I was impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel, and the friendliness of the staff and other guests. I was disappointed this time because there was no refrigerator/microwave in my room. I believe they should accommodate someone renting a room for three nights with a refrigerator. I had to continue to get ice from the machine to keep my bottled water cold in the ice bucket. I was also unable to connect to the internet two days in a row. I didn't complain because I was on vacation and could access it on my smartphone, but I had also anticipated working while I was on vacation and brought my laptop and monitor. I will stay there again since it is within a half mile from my friend's house, I can bring my dog, and rent a smoking room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have changed our name from Baymont to Comfort inn Midtown. All rooms remodelled with better hot breakfast and faster internet service. We are located I-44 and Yale exit 229. We are close to St Francis hospital, the Expo Sqaure, BOK centre, La Fortune park. Lots of restuarants close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Tulsa Hotel Tulsa
- Baymont Inn And Suites Tulsa
- Baymont Inn Tulsa
- Tulsa Baymont Inn