“Not bad”

Comfort Inn Midtown
Ranked #38 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Northport, Alabama
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I booked my room at Baymont again this year after staying there last July. I was impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel, and the friendliness of the staff and other guests. I was disappointed this time because there was no refrigerator/microwave in my room. I believe they should accommodate someone renting a room for three nights with a refrigerator. I had to continue to get ice from the machine to keep my bottled water cold in the ice bucket. I was also unable to connect to the internet two days in a row. I didn't complain because I was on vacation and could access it on my smartphone, but I had also anticipated working while I was on vacation and brought my laptop and monitor. I will stay there again since it is within a half mile from my friend's house, I can bring my dog, and rent a smoking room.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo

Clarksville, Arkansas
Reviewed 21 March 2014

We got a great room we brought our dog. We got a good rate on the room since I had to go to the research hospital a few blocks away. Breakfast was good since I am Gluten free. The people were great lots of help since our car had to have some work on it. they helped us out so much. We plan to go back in July 2014 since I have to go back to the hospital for more test. Room was clean and smelled fresh.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Navarre, Florida
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I was very pleased with the location of the property. It fit my plans perfectly. The staff was friendly and attentive. The room, lobby and overall appearance was clean and attractive.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Nick B, Manager at Comfort Inn Midtown, responded to this review, 22 March 2014
Thank you for staying with us and we appreciate your business. Please come and visit us soon again . We try to do our best. Guest satisfaction motivates us to do better. Thank you.
Travellers also viewed these Tulsa hotels
Red Roof Inn Tulsa
#12 of 108 in Tulsa
Comfort Inn & Suites Tulsa
Best Western Plus Tulsa Inn & Suites
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Central

Been to Comfort Inn Midtown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Inn Midtown

Property: Comfort Inn Midtown
Address: 4530 E Skelly Dr, Tulsa, OK 74135-3225 (Formerly Baymont Inn & Suites Tulsa)
Region: United States > Oklahoma > Tulsa
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#26 Business Hotel in Tulsa
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Comfort Inn Midtown 2.5*
We have changed our name from Baymont to Comfort inn Midtown. All rooms remodelled with better hot breakfast and faster internet service. We are located I-44 and Yale exit 229. We are close to St Francis hospital, the Expo Sqaure, BOK centre, La Fortune park. Lots of restuarants close by. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn & Suites Tulsa Hotel Tulsa