My family and I stayed there for 3 nights August 3-6 (three rooms) to attend my cousin's funeral. It was hectic and sad and exhausting journey.We all checked in at different times flying from different parts of the country. I want to recognize Rob, your overnight front desk manager. Check in was flawless. He was very friendly and caring. Whenever I needed extra blankets, shaving cream or whatever, he was always there with a smile! . Being a night owl, I spent some late hours down in the lobby on the complimentary internet so we had some time to chat. I called the hotel a tonight (a week later) because I thought I may have left something in my room and he remembered me!! Outstanding! I work in the hotel industry and know what good customer service is all about. I'm going to have to call back in the morning to see if housekeeping might have my lost item, but regardless, I want to say Thank you, Rob. You do an amazing job!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have changed our name from Baymont to Comfort inn Midtown. All rooms remodelled with better hot breakfast and faster internet service. We are located I-44 and Yale exit 229. We are close to St Francis hospital, the Expo Sqaure, BOK centre, La Fortune park. Lots of restuarants close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Tulsa Hotel Tulsa
- Baymont Inn And Suites Tulsa
- Baymont Inn Tulsa
- Tulsa Baymont Inn