“Rob, the overnight manager”

Comfort Inn Midtown
Ranked #38 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Tucson, Arizona
“Rob, the overnight manager”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

My family and I stayed there for 3 nights August 3-6 (three rooms) to attend my cousin's funeral. It was hectic and sad and exhausting journey.We all checked in at different times flying from different parts of the country. I want to recognize Rob, your overnight front desk manager. Check in was flawless. He was very friendly and caring. Whenever I needed extra blankets, shaving cream or whatever, he was always there with a smile! . Being a night owl, I spent some late hours down in the lobby on the complimentary internet so we had some time to chat. I called the hotel a tonight (a week later) because I thought I may have left something in my room and he remembered me!! Outstanding! I work in the hotel industry and know what good customer service is all about. I'm going to have to call back in the morning to see if housekeeping might have my lost item, but regardless, I want to say Thank you, Rob. You do an amazing job!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Traveled to Tulsa for a motorcycle rally being held at the Tulsa Raceway. When traveling on my bike I choose to stay at a hotel that has washers and dryers available to avoid having to pack a lot of clothes. My check in date was 7/30/14 and I called this hotel direct on 7/28/14 to insure that there would be a guest laundry. I was told they had a guest laundry, however upon my arrival I discovered that the hotel had one washer and one dryer and neither one was operable. What was even more aggravating is I heard the front desk clerk tell another guest on 8/2/14 that the washer and dryer had been working earlier that day!!! A hotel should not be able to legitimately claim they have a guest laundry unless they have a minimum of 3 washers and 3 dryers on the premises. I have no further comment on bald face LYING to guest:( Other than the washer/dryer debacle my stay was average considering the property is currently being remodeled.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends

Oklahoma City
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I know it take time to fix things but this is an ongoing construction ordeal.....should be a way to speed things up......the breakfast was not desirable at all

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Edmond
Reviewed 27 July 2014

This is an excellent hotel. The owners are friendly and the rooms are now being completely remodeled. The entire staff especially the person who takes care of the breakfast is wonderful. My only suggestion to the owners has been to work on improving the breakfast offering which now consists of a continental breakfast plus fresh made waffles. The breakfast is included in the price of the room, In addition, if you get there early enough, you may get some hot chocolate chip cookies. The rooms are clean and the beds are quite comfortable. It is also now a 100% smoke free facility which I applaud.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Thomas P
Travellers also viewed these Tulsa hotels
Red Roof Inn Tulsa
#12 of 108 in Tulsa
Comfort Inn & Suites Tulsa
Best Western Plus Tulsa Inn & Suites
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Central

Been to Comfort Inn Midtown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Inn Midtown

Property: Comfort Inn Midtown
Address: 4530 E Skelly Dr, Tulsa, OK 74135-3225 (Formerly Baymont Inn & Suites Tulsa)
Region: United States > Oklahoma > Tulsa
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#26 Business Hotel in Tulsa
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Comfort Inn Midtown 2.5*
We have changed our name from Baymont to Comfort inn Midtown. All rooms remodelled with better hot breakfast and faster internet service. We are located I-44 and Yale exit 229. We are close to St Francis hospital, the Expo Sqaure, BOK centre, La Fortune park. Lots of restuarants close by. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn & Suites Tulsa Hotel Tulsa