Dream Catcher Bed and Breakfast
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$146
  • Restaurant
US$246
US$202
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 November 2011

nice quiet neighborhood, and the breakfast was very good! homecooked breakfast was excellent!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 May 2011

I recently had the pleasure of staying at the Dream Catcher B & B. I was extremely pleased with the peaceful neighborhood. I stayed in the Cherokee Suite which is more like a apartment with all the comforts of home. It has a private entrance and also a living area with a complete entertainment center and wifi. I was very impressed with all the extra amenities included such as , laundry, coffee, fresh fruit, homemade muffins to name a few. You would be hard pressed to find a lovelier place to stay in my opinion. This experience has convinced me that I will never stay at a hotel again. I would recommend this B& B to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank terrie28
Reviewed 16 March 2011

The Dreamcatcher Bed and Breakfast is a very delightful place to stay. The owner has taken the time to add those personal touches that you will not get with a chain hotel. Homemade delicious muffins greeted us and the beautiful roses she left in our room added that sweet charm. If you are looking for a place to relax and retreat from the world this inn is in a quiet neighborhood a few blocks from the Riverwalk. I have always wanted to stay at a Bed and Breakfast and I have to say that I could not be happier with the choice we made. Dreamcatcher Bed and Breakfast was a real jewel and I hope to get the opportunity to return to see any new touches the delightful owner has added.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 9 June 2006

My wife and I spent the last several days of our honeymoon at the Dreamcatcher. We live in Tulsa but instead of returning to our new home we extended our honeymoon a few more days in style. Our stay was wonderful. It was so peaceful and cozy. The hostess is an absolutely amazing cook and every mornings breakfast had us begging her for recipes. I could go on and on but suffice it to say that we loved it and recommend it highly. In fact my wife and I have already been back for a second stay.

• Stayed: October 2005
Reviewed 3 December 2005

The Dream Catcher is the perfect home away from home when visiting Tulsa. We stayed in the Cherokee suite, which has a great living room, separate bedroom with a comfortable king size bed and an amazing bathroom with a great shower, Jacuzzi tub and warming towel racks. The suite was immaculately clean with every amenity you could ask for - cable TV in both rooms, a kitchenette, washer, dryer, stereo and even a cute outdoor patio.

The host and hostess, Jimmy and Mary Graham are wonderful and Mary is an amazing cook. She provided home baked muffins daily in addition to welcome snacks and a hearty breakfast each day.

The Dream Catcher is located in a quiet, residential neighborhood in Tulsa - a few blocks off of Riverside Drive and convenient to Interstate 44. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will definitely be back!

• Stayed: November 2005