“Hidden cafe on Boston Ave.”

Mod's Coffee and Crepes
Ranked #2 of 30 Coffee & Tea in Tulsa
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Locally roasted coffee and espresso drinks, savory and dessert crepes, house-made gelato with rotating seasonal flavors.
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Their breakfast crepes were delightful. Sit in the main building lobby to be awed by the detail of this art deco splendor in this old office building.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

We had a late breakfast one morning with our granddaughter; crepes, juice and cafe au lait. It was all yummy!

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Wonderful, freshly made gelato that is as good as some of the gelato I had in Rome! Don't forget to mix complementary flavors in one bowl if you can't decide on just one!

1  Thank Chris F
Reviewed 23 October 2013

After lunch at the New Atlas Grill a block away, my companion and I visited Mod's for a bite of chocolate gelato. It was delicious and appeared to have been put together with great care.

We hope to try other flavors on return visits, and maybe some crepes, too.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I've only had the gelato here so I can't comment on any other menu item. I've had one good flavor at Mod's - the other flavors seemed a little freezer burnt in my visit. I don't believe it's house made, which could account for the freezer burnt flavor I've experienced, but I'm not sure.

I will say that for the price the servings are generous. The customer service was average but it could have been an off day for the staff. I would be willing to give them another try if I was in the area.