“Clean and great service!”

Renaissance Tulsa Hotel & Convention Center
Ranked #32 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Yukon, Oklahoma, United States
“Clean and great service!”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We stayed there while at a convention. Great service, if you needed anything they jumped right on it. Only bad thing was our room just had double beds in it and we stayed there before and had queen beds. We just needed to what they call a standard room.

Room Tip: Make sure if they tell you a standard room make sure if it is queen or double beds.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
New Albany, Indiana
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I just spent a long weekend at this hotel for a convention and was so impressed! The hotel staff is incredible: Very pleasant and accomodating. I felt as though each person I encountered was sincerely willing to help make my stay wonderful. The hotel itself is great: VERY CLEAN and comfortable with an awesome location if you don't have a car. There are several restaurants within walking distance or the hotel shuttle will drive you within a two (or five?) mile radius. There is also a Super Target just a "hop, skip, and jump" away. I was initially given a room on an upper floor but next to the interstate highway. As other reviewers have written, the traffic noise was loud, and I agree. I'm normally not bothered by traffic noise, but this seemed unusually loud. I requested a different room and was immediately (and happily) given an identical room on a quieter side of the property with which I was very satisfied. All in all, this was a very pleasing hotel experience, and I would gladly stay here again. Safe travels!

Room Tip: Avoid the side of the property facing the noisy highway if you are sensitive to that type of sound a...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Cheshire UK
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I have stayed here a few times; it’s a good business hotel. This time I had my wife and daughter with me. It’s a business and convention centre so in fairness that’s what you get. For a family it’s a bit more challenging. Rooms are clean and food is OK.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Vincent S, Manager at Renaissance Tulsa Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Good afternoon Mr. Cooper,

I wanted to thank you for leaving some valuable feedback about your visits to our hotel. I would love the opportunity to speak with you in hopes to reduce some of the challenges you may have experienced when you were with your family.

Our number one goal is always to improve our services and look forward to utlizing your feedback to make that happen.

If you have time, please contact us at the hotel and we can discuss your trip.

AGM: Room Operations
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I have stayed at this location a few times now and I find it to be very relaxing while I visit my family on Tulsa, central to all my needs. The staff are always friendly and the meals are very good. They usually seem to be a little short staffed at the front desk, but once I have checked in to my suite I'm happy. This hotel is not high end, no mini bar, no late night room service as such, but they do serve meals up to a certain time. The suites are great, plenty of room and very clean. It has everything you need, microwave, coffee and tea, small fridge.
This property is surrounded by restaurants and places to shop at, I like this hotel.
Breakfast is very good and the bar staff are awesome.

Good job folks, you will always see me at the Renaissance Tulsa Hotel when I visit Tulsa.

Room Tip: Always get the suite
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
New York City, New York
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I spend there few days. Let me start by saying that staff was very friendly, professional and accommodating. There is nothing more I could have asked of them. Hotel's lobby area with its bar and restaurants were pretty friendly and well set up. So was a business center. It is located in its own wing of a hotel, big enough to accommodate big and small conferences as well as some special events if needed.
Unfortunately, my room was not as nice. Setting and furniture were good and comfortable. The main issue I had was with cleanliness of the room. Upon my arrival I have noticed a big tear in the carpet smack in the middle of the room. Toilet seat was dirty, hair in the tub. Also, I have noticed a small piece of toilet paper with a dark red spot on it on the bathroom floor. It looked like one of those things you do when you cut yourself shaving: you would apply a little piece of toilet paper to the cut to stop bleeding. I have noticed this paper on the floor the firs day I arrived and it was still there on the day of my departure.
Take it as you want, but to me, it speaks volumes about the housekeeping staff.

Room Tip: Choose room on a higher floor with Southern exposure to avoid being over the roof and all of its mec...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Good evening Mr. P,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us valuable feedback about your experience with our property.

Please accept our sincerest apologies in regards to the condition of your room. This is not the level of housekeeping service that we expect. We will diligently be working to ensure this does not happen again in the future.

I also want to extend our gratitude for the kind words you expressed about our facility and the staff. I will make sure that we pass along the comments during our daily meetings.

Feedback, good or bad, is always welcomed at our hotel. We are truly aimed at providing the best experience to our guest and appreciate your help in making that happen. We will be using your experience as example for our staff moving forward.

Please feel free to contact us at the hotel if you have any other feedback.

Vincent S
Washington
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Stayed here with family for one night at the beginning of Aug. Lovely interior and staff was very friendly. Rooms are clean and good size. I thought the bathroom was great and roomy!. Location was interesting: it is very close to stores and restaurants, it is in-between a highway and residential homes, and about 15-20 min. from the airport. They provide a shuttle to and from the airport AND anywhere within 5 miles which is very convenient if you do not have a car.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Family and I stayed here to finish up our spring break. Kids loved it, the pool was clean, the hot tub was in good shape, although the hotel had a very busy weekend, the noise level in our room was low! The hotel is amazing and worth every penny!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family