Best Western Plus Tulsa Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskruby tuesdayscracker barrelindoor poolroom was cleanclose proximityplace to staynice breakfastexercise roomyogurtlocation was perfectnight's sleepcoffee makersitting areaother hotelsking suitenext morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 February 2012

I worried about possible noise because of this site's proximity to the Interstate, but it was very quiet. Well maintained - very clean - even the stairwells. The king bed was quite comfortable. The staff was very friendly and accommodating - excellent service. I would recommend this Best Western to anyone visiting the area.

Room Tip: Lower numbered rooms are closer to the elevator which in NOT centrally located. We had room 207 which was excellent!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Abby C, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Tulsa Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2012

Thank you so much for your review! We love getting feedback from our guests. Every response we get is used to improve our property and help continue to make this an excellent place for our visitors. We appreciate you so much!

Reviewed 8 October 2011

Was in Tulsa for the State Fair. Stayed at BW Plus Tulsa Inn & Suites. This has to be the best hotel stay I have ever had. The staff, including the front desk all the way to the housekeeping personal were absolutely awesome. We stayed in room #105 (non smoking king size and with a refrigerator!) which was located very near the front lobby as well as the ice machine, vending machines,washer and dryer and the work out area. Because of the fair going on and quite a few schools with children staying there, I really thought it would be noisy. NOT AT ALL! Our room was very quite and also very very clean. The beds were awesome too. I would HIGHLY recommend staying here. Oh yeah, the best part...BREAKFAST! OMG! Tortillas, salsa, eggs,sausage,ham,waffles,fresh fruit,cereal,yogurt,oatmeal,fresh coffee and juices! It doesn't get any better! Thanks again for the great experience! (PS. My husband judges pro rodeo in the summer and believe me, I have seen the inside of a bunch of hotels!)

Room Tip: #105 King size, refrigerator, and near the front of the hotel. Handy if you pack like me and hate to carry things in!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Abby C, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Tulsa Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2011

What a nice review! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. We really enjoyed having you and your husband here during the fair and I'm delighted that you had a great time with us. Next time you're in Tulsa, please come see us again!

Reviewed 5 October 2011

Let be start out by saying, I had book this hotel on priceline.com name your price so I did not know which hotel I was going to get until after the deal was made. I had been trying to find a hotel for my daughter and new son-in law for their honeymoon. We were on a extremely tight budget due to the fact that she had been planning on eloping but changed he mind a month or so ago. My husband, her father had been diagnosis with a terminal illness recently and she wanted her daddy to give her away. So I had been searching. I had put in a bid and it came back excepted and it was Best Western Plus Tulsa Inn and Suites, but the price was $10.00. Come to find out it was a 3 month fall promotion that I had been lucky enough to be a part of. I called the hotel to confirm and spoke with Faith, she was so sweet and helpful. They had already upgraded my reservation to a suite and when I told them it was my daughter honeymoon they had a beautiful edible bouquet waiting at the desk. My daughter and son in law loved, loved, loved the room. I personally can not say enough about Faith and her staff. It was a perfect end to what was one of the most special days that a mother could hope for. Thank you Best Western Plus......

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Abby C, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Tulsa Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2011

First off, congratulations on being a part of our Fall Promotion! We are so happy that your room was the lucky one! We very much enjoyed having your daughter and son in law at the hotel. And I'm thrilled that we got to be a tiny part of such an important day in their lives. Come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 27 September 2011

This hotel is in an area of several newer hotels but I can't imagine any of them being any better! The facility is very clean, staff very helpful and friendly, great hot breakfast. The pool is a little smaller than some but lots of comfy seating around it and the water was nice and warm. We were upgraded to a king suite which was VERY roomy with a half wall (arched for attractiveness) separating the bedroom area (with its own TV) from the sitting area (with a wall mounted flat screen TV).
The only drawback is the difficulty in getting to the hotel from the freeway (even with GPS) - a little confusing with so many hotels/restaurants in the same area. The very friendly, helpful desk staff acknowledged the problem and said they hope people call ahead if they are experiencing a problem so they can help them find the place.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Abby C, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Tulsa Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2011

What a sweet review! Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your stay at our hotel. We are so happy that you had a good time. We hope that next time you are coming to Tulsa you will stop by and see us again!

Reviewed 19 September 2011

weekend getaway for the wife and I, hotel was not as relaxed as we had hoped for. Breakfast over at 9a on Sunday, hard to get in and out of hotel from highway. Front desk was not as friendly as we expected. We prefer more firm pillows but the bed was comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Abby C, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Tulsa Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2011

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel property. We greatly appreciate all of our guests taking the time to give us constructive feedback. We use your comments to help better understand our guests and what they are looking for. I am very sorry to hear that your stay was not what you had expected. I hope that when you are in Tulsa next, you will give us another chance to offer you an excellent hotel experience. Thank you.