“Best place in Tulsa”

Ranked #15 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Gresham, Oregon, USA
“Best place in Tulsa”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

I had made a reservation at usually reliable hotel brand but upon arrival discovered it was not in a safe area nor did it look like a very good place to stay. Immediately cancelled and chose the Best Western located in pod of other dependable named hotels. However I felt I got the best value for my money at this hotel. I will stay here any time I'm in Tulsa from now on.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Faith B, General Manager at Best Western Plus Tulsa Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
1st let me apologize for responding so late to your comment on Trip Advisor. We are glad to hear you had a pleasant experience with us. We would also like to thank you for complimenting us.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Stayner, Canada
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We have stayed here 2 years ago , and were still treated with a happy welcome. They were very professional.Accomadations was close to highway. Made hotel easy to get too.A good selection of breakfast foods. And a newspaper to read.A nice touch for a traveller from far away.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Faith B, General Manager at Best Western Plus Tulsa Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
We strive to do our best in making sure the guest has a comfortable stay. Thank you for your great review. We hope you will come and visit us whenever you are in Tulsa.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I have stayed here many times for business. the staff is always very friendly and hotel is clean. the baked cookies in the afternoon are a nice touch. Faith the manager always makes sure she says hello and make sure I have everything I need. The check in clerk Kim is also very friendly and helpful. Their maybe fancier and pricer hotels but they charge a fair price and the staff and location is what makes me be a return customer.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for choosing to stay with us whenever you are in Tulsa. We appreciate your business and thank you also for the compliment.
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed 17 October 2013

We were in Tulsa for 2 weeks with a Medical situation. I don't really like staying in hotels but the front desk made us feel at home. Even more than a very clean room, comfortable bed, very friendly staff, and very good breakfast, the front desk was gracious and caring. We had a daughter in the hospital and things changed from day to day. They always asked how she was doing, and helped us find anything we needed which made our stay so much better. I wish all hotels would take a lesson from this one on customer service. I will recommend it to anyone traveling to Tulsa. Thanks Jennifer and Faith

Lynn and Mike

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
We were happy to be of service to you. We hope your daughter is doing well now. We want to thank you for giving us a great review.
Orland Park, Illinois
Reviewed 16 October 2013

We stopped on our way from Chicago to Phoenix. Kim at the desk was very helpful. We needed a room with refrigerator and freezer for my wifes's medicine. I required internet. This place had everything we needed. The room was clean and the bed very comfortable. Cookies were provided for all guests. Breakfast the next morning had waffles, sausage and eggs, as well as the standard cereal, muffins, etc. we highly recommend this motel..

Room Tip: Rates were quite good
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
With so many hotels to choose from we want to thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are glad you had an enjoyable stay with us. Thank you also for the great review. We hope whenever you are in Tulsa you will come and visit us.
Portland, Oregon, United States
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Wonderful!
I have stayed at Best Western hotels many times, but by far this was the best because of Jennifer. She was very courteous and extremely helpful. She checked in 3 different parties with great ease. She personally makes cookies each evening.

Having never been to Tulsa before, she pointed out several things I might be interested. When I needed a map to a local destination, she let me use her computer and printer. She recommended a wonderful hotel in Murphreesboro, AR while visiting the Diamond Mine. She also recommended Wegmen's Crystal Caves in Mt. Ida, AR.

I bought a bottle sparkling Apple Cider, but needed a can opener to get the bottle top off. She scoured high and low for one and finally located one! All her extra help was wonderful. My room was nice and the price was good.

When you are alone, this special treatment was especially welcome. Thank you!
Judy W

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Judith W
Faith B, General Manager at Best Western Plus Tulsa Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 15 October 2013
Ms. Judith, We are glad you had an enjoyable stay with us. Thank you also for complimenting our staff, and giving us such a great review. We hope whenever you are in Tulsa again you will come and see us.

Faith Bhakta
GM
broken bow, United States
Reviewed 13 October 2013

outstanding best western, large clean rooms, staff is very friendly. in the evening the night clerk will make cookies for anyone who wants one. if you have a problem let them know I guarantee they will go out of their way to fix the problem the breakfast is the best I have seen tasty too. something for everyone. they have nice suites your choice of hot tub or couch

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Ms. Peg, We thank you for always choosing to stay with us when you are in Tulsa. Thank you also for giving us a great review. We hope to see you again soon.