From a hotel perspective, being a chain, it is pretty standard with other Best Westerns that you might come across. The rooms are big, clean and well equipped. The breakfast selection is also good - simple but good. Perfectly adequate for travellers and very reasonably priced. This hotel is no different.
The service was good too. Everyone was pleasant, helpful and friendly. A good pit stop on the mid-West drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western PLUS Tulsa Inn & Suites is conveniently located right off of both I-44 and Highway 51 near the intersection of 31st & Memorial. This entirely indoor corridor hotel offers a complimentary hot buffet style breakfast each morning as well as a fitness center and dry sauna, business center and an indoor heated swimming pool. We are equipped with convenient truck parking, as well. Upon check-in, you will be greeted with excellent customer service at the front desk where complimentary, fresh baked cookies are also available. All rooms are equipped with microwave, refrigerator, and large work desk. Complimentary high speed internet access and Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms and public areas. Same-day dry cleaning is also available upon request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Tulsa Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Tulsa Hotel Tulsa
- Best Western Plus Tulsa Inn And Suites
- Tulsa Best Western