All reviewsfront deskcracker barrelindoor poolroom was cleanplace to staynice breakfastyogurtlocation was perfectnight's sleepenjoyed our staycoffee makerother hotelssitting areastaff was friendlythe breakfast areahot tubeasy access
Reviewed 5 December 2017

We were just staying 1 night going to a performance the next day. We could have stayed all week. Beds were comfortable, breakfast was really good. Pool was a little small, but it was Nov. and it was indoors. The pool is NOT heated, but it was not advertised as such. Still very nice, no hot tub. Plenty of towels at pool side, and a bathroom. Could not have been a better stay.

Room Tip: Away from pool area, would be quieter.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Nila P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Tulsa Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your lovely comments and appreciate your feedback. We are glad to hear that we meet your expectations and hope to see you again in near future. Thank you for staying with us.

Thanks

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

We booked this hotel for two weeks as we were attending USA national Arabian horse show!So glad we did,Front desk and cleaning staff were awesome.Hotel was fresh and very clean, recently updated.Beds were super comfy,love the bathrooms and the extra vanity area! Fridge, microwave and a coffee maker! Lots of parking,and lots of restaurants within walking distance,Ruby Tuesday,Ihop, McDonald's,Cracker Barrel,Pizza hut! Safe area with about 7 other hotels in a row.Easy freeway access! Free breakfast and great pool

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

My husband decided to surprise me with a night away for our anniversary. He booked a jacuzzi suite. We didn't get checked in until around 6ish and that is when the catastrophe started. Our key didn't work 4 different times and we were blamed for putting it in my purse next to my cell phone. Then after laying on the bed and pillows for 3 hours watching football we discovered blood all over the pillows and bed. We were horrified. We went to the front desk and were told that there was no housekeeping there that night. What that means is they hand you another set of sheets to change yourself! We were livid! Finally after throwing a fit and crying we were switched to another room about midnight because I refused to sleep on a bloody bed. Their excuse was that housekeeping probably cut their hand and didn't know it! What?! We moved our own stuff to a new room, not a jacuzzi room, and finally got some sleep. Did I mention this was our one night away for our anniversary? Also no manager was even called until we threw a fit. The next morning we received a receipt showing our night was free but who cares. They should have paid us for having to deal with that disgusting crap that night. I did not receive one apology or phone call from anyone either. We walked out the next morning to see housekeeping sitting against the wall playing on their phones. I called corporate today only to get told no other compensation would be given since they already compensated our room that night! WOW! Really?! This place is run poorly and I would recommend staying at any of the other nicer hotels around it. If you do stay there GOOD LUCK! Might be handed a broom and mop to clean your room. I would have gave them 0 stars if I could. I will do my best to make sure everyone I know does not ever stay at a Best Western again. Corporate is a joke as well. If I could post the pictures I absolutely would!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Nila P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Tulsa Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear Guest,
We apologize for the inconvenience you had it at your stay. Your comments are taken seriously and its under consideration and action is taken. I am sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. Please give us a chance to better serve you in a near future.

Thanks

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Wow, our room was huge and the bath had absolutely beautiful tile. We loved the "Guest Directory" as there was a "recommended business map" with numerous resturants and a very detailed map to correspond so you could easily locate. Take exit #232, easy on and off main highway.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

After our first hotel was a terrifying experience (America’s Best chain) we moved down the street to this one (there are quite a few in a row). This hotel is clean, polite and other guests are considerate. Rooms are very modern and well equipped. Excellent rate as well.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends