“Good value and new renovation” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Knights Inn Tulsa

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Knights Inn Tulsa
Ranked #99 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Good value and new renovation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2014

Room was remodel and very clean. vanity microwave and refrigerator. Free wifi and have coffee/ milk and cereal also cereal in morning. It was great room for the money. Also hotel staff was great and helpful.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank 53ravip

Couples
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Frisco, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

I stayed in this property about seven months ago. When I entered in the room...I was surprise with the carpet, new bed, vanity microwave and refrigerator and room was very clean. Free wifi and have coffee/milk and cereal in morning. It was great room for the money.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Blakep34
Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2012

I reserved 2 rooms (non-smoking) online a week before we were heading there. $105 for 2 double non-smoking rooms for one night. When we got there and checked in, the receptionist told me I only had 1 room reserved. But I told her that they had already charged my bank account for 2 rooms and so I better get them. I gave her my confirmation number after she gave me 2 non-smoking rooms and said she would take care of the rest. She was nice, not rude ... but I was just a little upset over that mistake.

Anyway, my sister had the other room, and when she opened it up to go inside, there were people inside already! I have never in my life experienced this! I was so upset! This really questions the safety/privacy they provide their customers. We are lucky the couple wasn't doing anything (they are also lucky we didn't come at the wrong time) and that the people were nice! The receptionist gave us another room (smoking) because there were no rooms left. I was even more upset because I had already reserved 2 NON-SMOKING rooms one week ahead of time!!! We didn't get a discount or anything.

They had free breakfast, just mini-muffins and cereal. The maids were already knocking on the doors 30 minutes before and waited for us by our door for us to get out. Our room didn't have a fridge or microwave but only a TV. My sister's room had everything and her room was bigger. The rooms were clean enough and the water was hot and cold enough. If all those "mistakes" didn't happen, I would have given this inn an average rating.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank PY23

Travellers are raving about these Tulsa hotels

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2012

We had made our reservation 2 weeks in advanced and was only suppose to be $100 for 3 nights. When we arrived they didnt have our room and gave us a different room and they made pay $41 more then we were suppose too. The room is tiny and you only get 4 cable channels non are any good. The bathroom is decent size but the shower is small and there is hardly any water pressure. There was a dead roach in the corner of the bathroom. The door to the room is confusing to close. When checking in i stood there for 10 mins till the lady noticed i was there and then it took me 20 mins to get checked in. The lady was rude and not very nice. We called the front desk to ask a question and its been over an hour and still havent heard back. This was the worst hotel EVER!!

• Stayed August 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Hendry2010
Fairland, Oklahoma
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2012 via mobile

The room stunk there was cockroaches in the shower and the water was ice cold the bed was horrible to it was hard and old.

• Stayed July 2012