“Do not stay here. Dirty & Disgusting”
Review of Knights Inn Tulsa

Knights Inn Tulsa
Ranked #98 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Moving cross country AZ->WI with 2 cars and 2 adults. This was our second night on the road. Checked in, but checked out within 20 minutes. Appears to have new carpet and new bathroom fixtures, but rest of room was disgusting. Our smoke free room came with a cup of cigarette buts under the bed. Unlike many economy hotels this one doesn't use platform type beds where the underside is blocked. We worried what else the cats may find & eat under the bed. There were no blankets, only old dingy/dirty bed covers with holes throughout. I asked for a blanket at the office and was handed a dirty stained old blanket with hairs on it. We immediately asked for a refund. They would not give a full refund and withheld about $25. There was no apology and the staff was disinterested. Meanwhile there were questionable people milling around the parking lot and we worried about our safety as well. Even though they've done some updating they don't keep it clean, walls had stains, beds were dirty, etc. It's clear they don't care about customer service. Furthermore while I was in the office a man and woman checked in for the night,paid cash and were charged half of our rate. I think they charged us more since we had a credit card. Knights Inn used to be a good economy option, but this experience led us to say "never again" to Knights Inn. 30 min later we found a basic and clean room elsewhere.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank KarinWisc

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I'm a Wyndham employee & booked this hotel after driving almost 1000 miles for the day. I wish we would've kept going to another place. The service is poor, the rooms are disgusting. The pool is literally black water. Filled with sketchy people. I can't believe I even paid $40, it's not worth $20. I hope we don't get bed bugs. I have worked for Wyndham for almost a decade in guest services & I don't know how they're even able to sell these rooms. Disgusting, run away.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Suchaeffnlady
Reviewed 10 March 2014

A friend and I got a double bed room, beds seem to be crammed into a single room, bedding reeked of smoke, with what felt like very worn mattresses feeling the springs as you slept,heat/air unit out of date, bad climate stability, the microwave door was broken and would come on when you try to open the door, bad water pressure in the bathroom.

I won't be back there again.

Room Tip: Cheap but get what you pay for! spend more for nicer place. Noisy staff, and other patrons, No v...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank ljnks1967
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Room was remodel and very clean. vanity microwave and refrigerator. Free wifi and have coffee/ milk and cereal also cereal in morning. It was great room for the money. Also hotel staff was great and helpful.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank 53ravip
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I stayed in this property about seven months ago. When I entered in the room...I was surprise with the carpet, new bed, vanity microwave and refrigerator and room was very clean. Free wifi and have coffee/milk and cereal in morning. It was great room for the money.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Blakep34
Reviewed 29 October 2012

I reserved 2 rooms (non-smoking) online a week before we were heading there. $105 for 2 double non-smoking rooms for one night. When we got there and checked in, the receptionist told me I only had 1 room reserved. But I told her that they had already charged my bank account for 2 rooms and so I better get them. I gave her my confirmation number after she gave me 2 non-smoking rooms and said she would take care of the rest. She was nice, not rude ... but I was just a little upset over that mistake.

Anyway, my sister had the other room, and when she opened it up to go inside, there were people inside already! I have never in my life experienced this! I was so upset! This really questions the safety/privacy they provide their customers. We are lucky the couple wasn't doing anything (they are also lucky we didn't come at the wrong time) and that the people were nice! The receptionist gave us another room (smoking) because there were no rooms left. I was even more upset because I had already reserved 2 NON-SMOKING rooms one week ahead of time!!! We didn't get a discount or anything.

They had free breakfast, just mini-muffins and cereal. The maids were already knocking on the doors 30 minutes before and waited for us by our door for us to get out. Our room didn't have a fridge or microwave but only a TV. My sister's room had everything and her room was bigger. The rooms were clean enough and the water was hot and cold enough. If all those "mistakes" didn't happen, I would have given this inn an average rating.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank PY23
Reviewed 5 August 2012

We had made our reservation 2 weeks in advanced and was only suppose to be $100 for 3 nights. When we arrived they didnt have our room and gave us a different room and they made pay $41 more then we were suppose too. The room is tiny and you only get 4 cable channels non are any good. The bathroom is decent size but the shower is small and there is hardly any water pressure. There was a dead roach in the corner of the bathroom. The door to the room is confusing to close. When checking in i stood there for 10 mins till the lady noticed i was there and then it took me 20 mins to get checked in. The lady was rude and not very nice. We called the front desk to ask a question and its been over an hour and still havent heard back. This was the worst hotel EVER!!

• Stayed: August 2012