“Great!!!!”

La Madeleine
Ranked #83 of 1,303 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Jennings, Oklahoma, USA
“Great!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2013

Loved this place, it was so good. I will be going back. Ordered the sampler salad, best ceasar salad I've ever had & the strawberries romanoff...delish.

Visited June 2013

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Nice French Cafe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2013

We wanted to try a restaurant we hadn't been to before and I happened to see La Madeleine when driving down 15th street. I thought it would be just a sandwich & pastry shop and was pleasantly surprised to find they have full meals. They have menus for you to look over while standing in line & you order your meal at a counter. The staff brings your meal to you when it is ready. I had their sliced chicken breast with mushroom & wine sauce, broccoli, & wild rice. Our son had the chicken with bow tie pasta & my hsb. had the turkey & dressing dinner. My dish was fabulous! I ate every bit of it. Loved the wine sauce & wild rice. Our son said his pasta dish was good, but nothing to rave & rave about. My hsb. was not happy with his turkey dinner. The first meal brought to him was just like my chicken dinner. The turkey was covered with the mushroom & wine sauce and accompanied by the broccoli & wild rice, which wasn't what my hsb. ordered. He doesn't care for wine sauce. When the correct order was brought out, he said the turkey breast was dry & he didn't care at all for the dressing. I personally think the first dish would have been better, (if he liked wine sauce). We also purchased some fruit tarts & pastries, which were very good. The restaurant staff was friendly & helpful.

Visited December 2012
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“So happy theyre on Cherry Street!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2012

We were so happy they moved in the neighborhood, and have never been disappointed. I love that the menu wives you a calorie count. I LOVE their salads, and the chicken/mushroom entree. Almost most importantly, the service is perfect. Even though it's sort of a serve yourself place, I am always amazed by the sweet, helpful guys working the dining room. Tip them. They'll tell you no, but I always leave a tip on the table anyway! Such a nice, unique place to go!

Visited November 2012
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Disappointment”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2012

Poor service, dirty - especially in the bread area (where you get complimentary bread and butter). We ordered a coffee(bad for a cafe), mocha (too sweet) and cheese cake (not fresh, taste nothing like a cheese cake). The couple sitting next to us was served with the wrong food, they didnt look very happy. All in all, a big disappointment.

• Visited October 2012
Oklahoma
“French???”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2012

By the name, we were expecting a French Café. The food was great and the prices were average, however not French. Service was average at best, new staff, not verse on menu choices. Bread bagguett was excellent, napoleones were okay.

• Visited September 2012