“A great find on Cherry St.!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of La Madeleine

La Madeleine
Ranked #79 of 1,303 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Cumbaya, Ecuador
“A great find on Cherry St.!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

Cute place, friendly staff, and French lessons whie in the restroom!!! A wide variety of items listed on their menu. The food was fabulous! Walked around Cherry St. after lunch and then went back for dessert!

• Visited July 2013

Jennings, Oklahoma, USA
“Great!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2013

Loved this place, it was so good. I will be going back. Ordered the sampler salad, best ceasar salad I've ever had & the strawberries romanoff...delish.

Visited June 2013
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Nice French Cafe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2013

We wanted to try a restaurant we hadn't been to before and I happened to see La Madeleine when driving down 15th street. I thought it would be just a sandwich & pastry shop and was pleasantly surprised to find they have full meals. They have menus for you to look over while standing in line & you order your meal at a counter. The staff brings your meal to you when it is ready. I had their sliced chicken breast with mushroom & wine sauce, broccoli, & wild rice. Our son had the chicken with bow tie pasta & my hsb. had the turkey & dressing dinner. My dish was fabulous! I ate every bit of it. Loved the wine sauce & wild rice. Our son said his pasta dish was good, but nothing to rave & rave about. My hsb. was not happy with his turkey dinner. The first meal brought to him was just like my chicken dinner. The turkey was covered with the mushroom & wine sauce and accompanied by the broccoli & wild rice, which wasn't what my hsb. ordered. He doesn't care for wine sauce. When the correct order was brought out, he said the turkey breast was dry & he didn't care at all for the dressing. I personally think the first dish would have been better, (if he liked wine sauce). We also purchased some fruit tarts & pastries, which were very good. The restaurant staff was friendly & helpful.

Visited December 2012
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“So happy theyre on Cherry Street!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2012

We were so happy they moved in the neighborhood, and have never been disappointed. I love that the menu wives you a calorie count. I LOVE their salads, and the chicken/mushroom entree. Almost most importantly, the service is perfect. Even though it's sort of a serve yourself place, I am always amazed by the sweet, helpful guys working the dining room. Tip them. They'll tell you no, but I always leave a tip on the table anyway! Such a nice, unique place to go!

Visited November 2012
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Disappointment”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2012

Poor service, dirty - especially in the bread area (where you get complimentary bread and butter). We ordered a coffee(bad for a cafe), mocha (too sweet) and cheese cake (not fresh, taste nothing like a cheese cake). The couple sitting next to us was served with the wrong food, they didnt look very happy. All in all, a big disappointment.

• Visited October 2012