“Great central location for entertainment, food,musicand the stadium.”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Downtown
Ranked #22 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Recently stayed at this location. People were really helpful. Room was nice and the property seems like it is brand new. The pool and workout facility is a huge plus. Breakfast offered and parking is around the building. Highly recommend staying here for a nice in Tulsa for the music or a game at the stadium. Night life is nearby and did not interfere with the stay.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Upon arrival I quickly realized that this was a Marriott with a focus on customer service they way Marriotts used to be. There was a warm welcome, a thank you for returning to the facility and an acknowledgement of my Marriott status. It is great to find a Marriott that remembers the company's focus on customer service. Bright, clean and worth the stay.

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Consultant6393
Steve F, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Thank you for recognizing our commitment to excellence. Our goal is to exceed expectations in every encounter--and this focus recently earned us the 2013 Marriott Service Excellence Award, which we were very proud to receive!
We appreciate your business, and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Have been at this hotel many times but my last stay was made special by Lisa at the front desk. We checked in after midnight, as has happened often, but Lisa's greeting and enthusiasm made us smile. Finally, a Marriott property where the person at the front desk knows haw to make guests feel special.
The hotel itself is new, well cared for and is in a perfect location for the Brady rts District ad only a few minutes walk to the Blue Dome District as well as the performing arts center and the BOK Center. Lots of restaurants and things to see and do.

And, they have Lisa at the front desk.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Robert H
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I was in town on business as the coordinator of a group trip. The continental hot breakfast was excellent and had something for everyone in my group from waffles, eggs, and sausage to hard boiled eggs, yogurt, cereal and pastries. Excellent coffee and also juice. The free parking in downtown was a nice perk as well. This hotel is walking distance from plenty of entertainment and dining options in the revitalized downtown Brady District. All hotel staff were extremely courteous and professional. The rooms have very high ceilings lending to a nice airy feeling as opposed to the stuffiness I often feel in hotels. The contemporary decor is nice and the rooms are well insulated. I never heard my neighbors (this is often a problem for me as I am a very light sleeper). The bed was so comfortable, I did not want to leave it come morning! The rate for the room was an exceptional value that I got two days before my stay through hotels.com. If I am ever in need of a hotel in downtown Tulsa again, I will be definitely be returning to this Fairfield Inn!

Room Tip: I stayed on the second floor (main lobby level) in a King room, no complaints and loved the convenie...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank EricaBT
Steve F, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! It is always our goal to EXCEED our guests expectations, and it is always a pleasure to hear when we succeed. I will be certain to share your comments with our team. And, we will look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Tulsa.
Steve Fischer, General Manager

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Well, our stay at the Fairfield Inn was truly solid. Not only was the hotel super cool, updated and had great rooms.......we were completely SHOCKED at what happened next. We left a personal item in our room that contained over $2,000 cash by accident obviously. We hadn't even realized what had happened when the next day we received a call from the Manager with a very strange set of questions. After playing 80 questions, it was obvious what had happened. I still cannot believe the discipline, professionalism and frankly good nature that it took for a hotel employee to send our item and cash back. I can't say enough about the leadership and professionalism of this hotel and the way it is operated. KUDOS Fairfield Inn.....and THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Room Tip: The suites are a really great deal and add a small extra room that changes the whole setup.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Heath H
Steve F, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Our team was SO grateful to be able to assist you! We understand the importance of retrieving something of such great value. And, we appreciate your accolades. We have an exceptional team of professionals that I am privileged to work with, and this event solidifies my confidence ever so much more in the integrity and trustworthiness of our team.
Again, we appreciate your comments, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.
Steve Fischer, General Manager

Reviewed 24 March 2014

This very nice hotel is in the heart of the downtown called the Brady Arts District and it is has some very nice restaurants, specialty shops, and art museums just a block away. In fact we ate almost every meal in the local restaurants and never had to get into the car to go somewhere else. If that is your thing then this is certainly the place to be.

The hotel was very nice, looked to be new, had a very nice breakfast every morning, and the staff was extremely helpful and pleasant. I would have liked to have had better towels and wished the building would have been quieter - you could hear people walking above your head and down the halls. Overall this was a wonderful place and if I ever had to be in Tulsa again then this is certainly where I would stay without a doubt.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Good solid Fairfield Inn. Good location for my business in Tulsa. Easy (and secure) parking. At check-in young man at front desk was perfectly welcoming and helpful. Printed a MapQuest request for me while I was dropping luggage in room. He even made a recommendation for dinner. This was my first trip to Tulsa but business will require return visits and I'll be a repeat guest at this Fairfield.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business