“Awesome Staff!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Downtown
Ranked #23 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We were in Tulsa for a volleyball tournament and stayed for 5 days at this hotel. One very important element was that it was clean. They also provided a hearty breakfast (included). The staff was awesome! Lisa and Patrick were the best, attentive, conscientious, hard workers, customer-focused, just phenomenal! Lisa took the time to provide us with restaurants, cultural events, etc. Lisa and Patrick always went the extra mile to help the hotel customers. It appeared to be the culture of the hotel to be totally customer-focused. The general manager, Steve, was great too! No wonder the staff is awesome! Thank you all for an awesome experience!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Steve F, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Thanks for sharing your feedback! I do have to agree, we have an AWESOME staff!
We look forward to serving you on your return visits to Tulsa.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I stayed in a little suite room for a week. The hotel was clean, service just ok. I had to go to the lobby to get extra hangars for myself. No safe in room. Living room has a fold out bed, but no door between LR and bedroom. Bed and bedding were comfortable. Breakfast ok. It is what it is. The location in the Brady district was great- restaurants, night life, coffee. Great location to even get an exercise walk in. Price was great!

Room Tip: Ask for a good room. My room looked over the parking lot and it was fine.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

I am glad that you enjoyed our location. You are right...we are in the center of all the excitement in the bustling Brady Arts District in downtown Tulsa.
I regret that your room was not what you expected and that our service was just "ok". We are always striving to provide service that exceeds our guests expectations. If you have any specific staff related feedback that would help to better our team, I would encourage you to contact me directly to share more about your experience. We are always looking for ways to improve.
918.879.1800

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Great location awesome property. Rooms are nicely appointed, very comfortable bed, really clean bathroom. Breakfast is good and the staff is well trained and friendly. From check in to check out all was perfect. Also free parking, really unusual for a down town property. The hotel is walking distance from a bunch of fun stuff. Cannot wait to go back.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank MikecDallas
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We chose this hotel for our 16th wedding anniversary because we wanted to explore downtown and the Fairfield is located in the heart of the Brady Arts District. Sarah at the front desk was pleasant and very helpful, helping us choose the perfect room for our stay. The hotel, upon finding out it was our anniversary, prepared a gift bag with snacks, chocolates and a lovely card and left it for us to discover upon returning from our dinner at Prhyme Steakhouse, conveniently located in the lower level of the same building. The decor is urban without being edgy, fun without being kitschy... perfect. Clean room and public areas, great A/C, relatively quiet (we slept well), and a very comfortable bed. We would definitely recommend for a downtown Tulsa getaway.

Room Tip: If you are staying on a Saturday night during baseball season and the Drillers have a home game... a...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mandy V
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I was put in charge,finding a hotel room in downtown Tulsa for my son and his family and my wife and myself.I picked the Fairfield Inn.not a good choice for family.There was some kind of alternative concert going on.Had noise in hallway all night long,3 in morning fireworks going off right outside the hotel.Did not get any sleep at all.Would not recommend this hotel for familys.Bill

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Steve F, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

First, and foremost, I would like to sincerely apologize that your most recent stay did not meet your expectations. This is certainly not the type of experience that you see reflected in our many other reviews. And, we take your comments very seriously! Our team is always looking for opportunities to improve the guest experience, and we have met as a management team to address your specific concerns.
I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly so we can make certain to resolve the issues you mentioned to your satisfaction. My contact information is listed below.
Again, please accept our apology, and we hope to earn the opportunity to serve you again in the future. I look forward to hearing from you.

918.879.1800

Reviewed 3 July 2014

We stayed here to attend a concert at BOK, which is very close and well within walking distance. The hotel was very clean and updated. We arrived in the early afternoon and the desk attendant advised us to get a parking space while we could because it fills up (which was true - it was completely full later that night - even in the middle of the week). These days, free parking is definitely a plus for me!
It's a great location because it's surrounded by places to eat and nightlife. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

I chose this location because it is only blocks away from the BOK Arena. It is also in the Arts District surrounded by plenty of restaurants and pubs. I was able to check in early an was given a room on the 4th floor facing west. I was a little concern because I could see two establishments that looked like they might cause me to lose a good night sleep, but that wasn't the case. I could hear the trains more then I could hear the noise from the clubs. Don't worry the trains don't run all night.
My room was large with two televisions, microwave and mini fridge. It was very clean and the A/C unit was good.
What stops me from giving it 5 stars was the lack of water pressure, the stains were something hot was sat down on the bathroom counter and the very thin towels. The parking is very limited, but if you plan on hanging around the area walking is your best bet. Would I stay here again, YES.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo