“The Vault”

The Vault
Ranked #76 of 1,304 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Cleveland, Ohio
“The Vault”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013

Solid 4 stars for the Vault. I came to Tulsa for the Route 66 1/2 Marathon and The Vault was within walking distance to my hotel. The building itself is on the older side (but what can you expect from a former bank), but they make it work. Good amount of drink options, which they play to their name and the bank history.

As for the food, I ordered the tomato bisque and the grilled cheese (fit the chilly weather and I wasn't feeling the best). The grilled cheese was good and had onions and apples in addition to the two types of cheeses. The tomato bisque was good as well (I've had 'tomato bisques' that were essentially tomato sauces I saw coming out on pasta dishes). The servers and staff were wonderful to boot. If I were a local, I'd come back for sure

• Visited November 2013

Richmond, Virginia
“Night out with wife ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

Love the location at a former Tulsa bank. We started with crab stuffed avocados which were divine. I wanted to try everything on the menu but settled for pretzel sliders and a whiskey sour. My had the filet and a glass of Merlot. Despite a delay in the kitchen, our food was absolutely great. Our waiter saw to it this delay did not go unnoticed and discounted our ticket accordingly. We plan to return so that we can give the "5 stars" it deserves.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great vibe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

What a great restaurant in the heart of downtown Tulsa. The vibe here is straight out of the 60's. Don Draper and the boys where are you? Fantastic service and great food. You won't be disappointed!

Baltimore, Maryland
“Delicious food, great waiter, cool ambiance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

We loved this little find. The restaurant is called the Vault, but we ate on the 2nd floor in the Tom Tom room, which has a very cool vibe. Only a few tables and a really neat bar. We kept asking ourselves while in Tulsa, where are all the people? A saturday night at 7 pm we expected it packed but only 2 other tables were full. My shrimp was cooked to perfection and my salad was delicious. Others got a delicious pork chop, and shrimp as well. The only negative was I ordered soft pretzel rolls, they tasted like onion rolls and nothing like a pretzel. Our waiter was very knowledgeable and very friendly. Spent lots of time with us answering our questions and was a huge help with recommendations. Would definitely return!

• Visited September 2013
McKinney, Texas
“A very nice restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

We ate dinner at The Vault and it was very good. I had a steak that was tasty and very flavorful. The service was good but the room we were in was very noisy! We were in the room with the bar - so that could be why. Two people ordered dessert, and the crust of the pie was so tough, we had to ask for a knife to cut it. Too bad - because I love coconut cream pie!

Visited July 2013