“Best Mexican in Tulsa, possibly in mid-west”
Review of Casa Frida - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Casa Frida
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Ok, don't let the strip mall exterior, or the name taped on the window discourage you from going in. You will thank me. Best Mexican I have had.... Ever. Sit at the bar, glance to the left to see Madre and Padre cooking. Doesn't get more authentic.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

Have been mourning the loss of so many good Mexican restaurants since I left Tulsa in the 1980's and returned in 2008. Now I find Casa Frida at 5239 S. Peoria! This little hole in the wall is tucked away in a strip mall facing west, and provided some of the most authentic tasting Mexican food I've had in the last four years in Tulsa. The enchiladas were freshly made and accompanying rice and black beans were great. Others raved about the burritos, the Mexican Coca-Cola's, and the queso and chips. I can't wait to go back to try their fajitas and other menu items! Family-run, the service was personal, relaxed, and fun.

2  Thank bltok