“Great food for an affordable price.”
Review of Zoes Kitchen

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #290 of 1,356 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised because I'm very picky. Food had great flavor and I was quite pleased. I had the steak stack sandwich and marinated slaw. Both very good. My wife ate here yesterday and she said hers was delicious as well.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

I went here for lunch and was pleased with the menu selections. I tried the spinach roll up with chicken and pasta salad. It was great and the service at the counter was quick. I will definitely be coming back!

Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

We had dinner with my niece and her husband at Zoe's and were impressed! The kabobs (chicken, steak, shrimp, or salmon) are excellent. We loved the Greek salad and they have the best hummus and pita bread I've eaten. A great, healthy place to eat.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

My wife and I were looking for something new for lunch and decided to try Zoe's. Originally I thought it was a local restaurant come to find out it was a chain. I've had their salads and their Italian dressing is good so I had high hopes.

I ordered the spinach wraps with chicken and a side of pasta salad. My wife got the Greek salad. Unfortunately, my order came out before hers and being the polite person I am waited at least five minutes, with a hot dish mind you, before I gave in and started to eat. Finally the salad came out.

The spinach wraps were just OK and almost seemed to be reheated. They had that coloration of previously cooked, frozen then reheated. The same thing must be done to their sides. I received a nice large shell pasta salad with basil and sun-dried tomatoes with feta. Turns out it was a bland, mediocre salad that was FROZEN in the middle. I took it back to the counter and informed them I was disappointed it was not as "FRESH" as they claimed. I should have gotten something different but made due.

Overall it was clean and nice environment but the food was lacking quality I could easily get at Panera or other local cafe.

Save your time and money and skip this one.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

The food and choices are great and healthy, the staff is very friendly and helpful!

If I had to get picky I would mention two things:

I ordered a chicken sandwich which had an unmentioned ingredient: mayo.
Considering it's a place where health conscious people go, I was a bit disappointed that it was not included on the sandwich ingredients description list.

The music was terrible, top chart songs one after another!

Other than that, it's a great place to find a healthier alternative.

Been to Zoes Kitchen? Share your experiences!