“Great place, will stay again next year.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Clarion Inn Tulsa International Airport

Clarion Inn Tulsa International Airport
Ranked #83 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Huntington Beach, California
“Great place, will stay again next year.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014

We stayed for 5 nights over Thanksgiving weekend. The hotel was great.
The rooms were spacious and clean. I had asked for one of the updated rooms and i was not disappointed. We had room 125. Sleep number beds, fridge, microwave, spacious, clean, wonderful!
The desk clerk, Samantha, fantastic! She was super helpful at check in, great all weekend. They were very busy but she always had a smile.
Breakfast was good, lots to choose from. i was hoping they would change it up over the course of the days but they didn't. Bummer.
The kids room was a great idea! A tv, dvd player with movies and a bunch of games for them. Genius!
The bar was fun. Bartenders were fantastic.
Freeway access was fantastic.
Even though it is airport close, we didn't hear the planes.
My only complaint was the ac would turn off in the room and i was dying of heat. Maintenance said it was because it was 30 degrees outside and i had the ac set to 65. Whoops!
All in all i give the hotel a 9 out of 10. I would stay there anytime I was in Tulsa.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the updated rooms. You will not be sorry!
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Michellegregory
Patti C, Manager at Clarion Inn Tulsa International Airport, responded to this review, 2 January 2014
Good afternoon Michelle and thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at our hotel. It is such a pleasure to know that the property and our staff are appreciated. Simanthia is a treasure. Each guest's satisfaction is the first thing on her mind. We know she does a great job and we're pleased that our guests recognize her outstanding service as well. I'm happy you were pleased with your room and our hot breakfast buffet. I'll pass along your comments about the possiblity of changing it up a bit each day. I'm also happy that you enjoyed Bentley's Bar & Grill and that your childern were able to spend some time in the "team room". Thank you again and we hope that we will be seeing you again in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Long Beach, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2013

We just have a big group last month staying at Clarion. Dan, the sales manager was so kind and the supervisor at night is so warm to all the guest in the group. I have no bad things to say about this hotel..some reviews say that its disgusting and condition of the room is really bad. With all 60 rooms booked at this hotel, I have more positive reviews in my group than the trip advisor itself. You cannot trust all the reviews(no offense) because most of those complainers are used to Hilton and Marriott hospitality. I cannot say this hotel is bad at all for the price we paid. Beds are way better than shady motels that the reviews are saying..breakfast is way yummy compared to most breakfast that are served in other hotels old pastries and coffee.

Room Tip: You can ask the front desk for their renovated rooms that just got done maybe you will be happier st...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank couponing4bmx
Good afternoon couponing4bmx and thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at our hotel. We're glad you found your room and bed comfortable and that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet. Our staff strives to make sure every guest has a good experience and we are so happy to know that you did. Dan works very closely with all our groups to make sure every detail is covered and he will be glad to know that he is appreciated. Thank you for staying with us and for your feedback. Our staff will be pleased to hear your comments and we do hope you will be staying with us again in the future.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2013

I just stayed there last night and I was disgusted about the condition of the room. The carpet was so dirty and stained that I did not want to walk around in my bare feet. The paint was peeling off of the ceiling and the shower did not drain well.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank atusay
Patti C, Manager at Clarion Inn Tulsa International Airport, responded to this review, 23 December 2013
Good morning autsay and thank you for taking the time to review our property. I want to apologize for your experience as our guest. We want each of our guests to enjoy their stay with us and I'm so sorry that you did not. Certainly dirty carpet, peeling paint, and a slow drain are not the standard for which we strive. Would you please contact us with your room number so the issues you mentioned can be corrected? We do not want any future guests to have the same poor experience that you did and we appreciate your comments.

Travellers are raving about these Tulsa hotels

Springfield, MO
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2013

Let's begin with saying, the rooms on their website look NOTHING like what they are in person. When we walked in, I felt like I was in a horror movie. It was like I was staying in one of those shady motels on an abandoned highway. I checked under the bed for a dead body.

CONS:
Needs serious renovations
Carpet was dirty
Shower was a scary yellow color
I had a discount and it still wasn't worth $100+tax

PROS:
airport shuttle
park and fly
bed was comfortable

SAVE YOURSELF THE PAIN AND STAY ACROSS THE STREET AT THE HILTON GARDEN INN. I PROMISE YOU WILL THANK ME LATER.

Room Tip: here's a tip. do not stay here.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Rosie S
Good morning Rosie S and thank you for writing your recent review. First of all, I want to thank you for mentioning your "pros": our airport shuttle and our Stay and Fly package. Also, I'm so glad you had a comfortable bed and hepefully a good night's sleep. Yes, we are in need of a renovation; and I do apologize for the dirty carpet in your room and a dirty shower. If you would please contact us with your room number we can make sure another guest doesn't have the same experience. We take your comments very seriously and we will share them with the appropriate departments to improve future guest satisfaction. Thank you again for your comments and Happy Holidays..
West Des Moines, Iowa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2013

so close to airport you can walk. we arrived late for 1 night while on the road. Check in was fine but they were having a problem with room keys so we got escort to open the door for us .

Room was large and great tv reception . there was a corner of the room needing repair from what appears to be water damage but was not a problem.

Complete hot breakfast , free interent and parking .

Sleep Number beds. my side delfalted overnight and woke up in a hole :((

Paid about 50 on hotwire

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Good morning hrw1953 and thank you for taking the time to write your recent review of our property. We are pleased that, with a couple of exceptions, you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I'm glad you liked your room and the amenities we provided. I apologize that our key encoder wasn't working when you checked in and for the inconvenience this caused. Also, I'm so sorry your Sleep Number Bed did not work properly. When you stay with us again in the future please ask for a room with a standard bed type. Would you be kind enough to contact us with your room number so we can make sure the bed pump is working properly and repair the water damage you mentioned? I want to thank you again for your comments. They will assist us in correcting the issues and only make us better.
Smithfield, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2013

Hotel was convenient to the airport and the shuttle service was a definite plus. Staff was helpful and friendly. The room was nice I had the single King room and it had everything I needed except a fridge and I think that would be in a Suite. The breakfast was typical hotel food with a nice selection. I also ate lunch at the hotel, which was good, but I'm not a big buffet eater (which is what lunch was). I would recommend this hotel for anyone traveling to Tulsa and wanting to stay near the airport.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Patti C, Manager at Clarion Inn Tulsa International Airport, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
Good morning Cassie B and thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at our property. We are the closest hotel to Tulsa International Airport and many of our guests stay with us for this convenience. Our excellent shuttle service can get you to/from the airport in just minutes and guests can arrange to park their cars at our property while they're away. I'm glad you appreciated our staff and service. We really do want each guest to enjoy their experience at our hotel and the staff will be happy to hear that they are doing a good job. Please let me know what additons you would like to see on our breakfast buffet. We are always looking for ways to improve every aspect of our service. Thank you again for your review and we hope to have you as our guest again in the future.
Flower Mound, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2013

This a old Raddison that is now being updated. The beds are those sleep number beds and so they must be old. Please get new beds! My bed didn't work right. They have a full service lounge that serves typical bar food.

• Stayed December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Good Morning BizTraveler61 and thank you for your comments about our property. The property was built as a Radisson and some rooms do still have the Sleep Number Beds. There are guests who request them but I do apologize that you were assigned to one of these rooms. When you stay with us in the future, please let the Front Desk know at check-in that you would prefer a room without the Sleep Number bed. If there is one available, they will be able to accommodate your request. Also, I'm sorry you weren't pleased with the menu for Bentley's Bar & Grill. We have tried to include "something for everyone" within a limited menu. We would love to hear what you would like to see added. We appreciate any suggestions from our guests and are always looking for ways to improve each guest's experience. Once again, thank you for taking the time write a review and we do hope you will stay with us again in the future.