“Great food, fast service!”
Review of Panda Express

Panda Express
Ranked #367 of 1,375 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I really enjoyed the food at Panda Express. We were greeted when we walked in with "WElcome to Panda Express." Then, we got our food quickly. We went in right as it opened, and had to wait about 3 minutes for the eggrolls, but they were piping hot and delicious. I had the Orange Chicken and friend rice. The portions were very generous, and the food was great. THe staff is also very friendly, and the facility is exceptionally clean! I really enjoyed the experience and cant wait to go back to Tulsa.

2  Thank Leeann B

Reviewed 20 June 2013

I enjoy orange chicken very much and we make fried rice at home with brown rice as well. Panda has the best Fried rice and Orange chicken I have eaten in Tulsa. YUMMY you will love it!

Reviewed 17 March 2013

This is the absolute best Panda Express. Food is super-fresh, and they're generous with the meat (other Panda's "skimp"). Staff is prompt and courteous. And it's easily the cleanest Panda on the planet!

Been to Panda Express? Share your experiences!