“Great place to celebrate a birthday”

Mahogany Prime Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Mahogany Prime Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 1,310 Restaurants in Tulsa
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: E 68th Street S
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great place to celebrate a birthday”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

We recently celebrated my son's 17th birthday here. There were 5 of us on a Monday. Reservations are highly recommended as it was a full house on what most nights consider a slower night. From the moment we walked in the door the service was too notch. Several hostesses greet you. You have two servers and another person who never let's your water get below half full. My husband had the bison tomahawk. What a unique piece of meat, not sure any one else in Tulsa offers this. The rest of us had filets and one had salmon, all very good. Chive mashed potatoes, glazed carrots and Mac cheese. The lobster bisque is especially good. Side salads are good too. We finished with a piece of chocolate cake for the birthday boy, 5 forks! Wonderful. This is the kind of place you come to celebrate; life, birthdays, business, whatever. It isn't cheap but the food and service are too notch, probably the best in town. The servers are very knowledgable about the menu and bar drinks. There is a sommelier on staff as well. We only get here about once or twice a year if we are lucky, it's a real treat! In addition, there was a card on the table wishing my son a happy birthday and thanking us for dining with Mahogany. It's the little things!

Norman, Oklahoma
“Awesome Steaks and Excellent Service”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

This place is top rated for a reason. Fantastic food and superb service!

I ordered the special bone-in filet which was cooked to perfection and was seasoned just the way I like it! Very tender and juicy...the kind that just melts in your mouth.

My wife had the bacon wrapped scallops for her meal with a Caesar Salad. We also ordered a side of mac-n-cheese that was fantastic. She also had a Pink Diamond to drink, which is a little too sweet for my liking, but perfect for her.

The service is professional and efficient! This is the kind of place you want to go for special occasions. You will enjoy the dining experience at Mahogany's!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank gharrell
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great Steaks”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I have always enjoyed Dinner at Mahogany's the food is great the the staff is always professional.
Mahogany's has the best steaks in the country period!

• Visited February 2014
Rochester, Minnesota
“Good Food... Creepy Service.....”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I will start by say the steaks were Great.... But if you are looking for a quiet evening out this might not be your 1st choice! I agree that good service is always part of a good dinning experience but Mahogany takes it to an in your face ALL The Time level.... We had someone at are table at all time...no less than 5 people all together. So even family conversation was uncomfortable. My daughters salad was removed from in front of her face when her steak arrived, and we were handed tiny flashlights and ordered to check our steaks immediately while they watched... We were actually there to celebrate my daughters new job and her Anniversary at the same time, I wish we would have chosen another restaurant. We won't be going back next time we are in town.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank AnnMarie65
Easley, South Carolina
“Extremely, Extremely Wonderful!”
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

A great steakhouse in the best tradition of steakhouses. Fantastic, professional service, and the level of food you expect. All three of us had a bone-in filet, which was amazing. Sides of asparagus, au gratin potatoes, and macaroni and cheese were out of this world. HIGHLY recommended.

1 Thank MGoBlue100

Been to Mahogany Prime Steakhouse? Share your experiences!