“Yum, yum”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 3 September 2018

This restaurant is perhaps not on the best side of town, and the ambience is not the greatest in the world, However, the food is worth ignoring those two things. Fairly extensive menu all things considered.

I had the red snapper broiled and it was cooked to perfection and tasted very fresh. My wife had the combo platter and felt the same way. We had the calamari as an appetizer and ti was as good the the calamari we get at our favorite Italian restaurant in St. Louis.

The kicker to all this is that the prices are very reasonable. If I have any gripe it is that the size of the sides are TOO BIG.

Next time we are in T-Town and need a place to eat, I am putting this definitely first choice

I do have one regret. I lived and worked in Tulsa in the late 90s. I heard of this place then, but never managed to make it there. Boy the good seafood meals I missed out on..

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Lunch at white river is amazing. We visited the original on Sheridan. Talk about fresh! I’ve had the smoked salmon, grilled sea bass and blackened grouper all were delicious and properly prepared. Sides are all good and the quantity is huge. Don’t miss this place

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

I went often to the location near the airport but have recently been going to the Broken Arrow location. Same great fish and service as the main location.

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Incredible menu and friendly, laid-back neighborhood feel. This was our third visit, and we continue to be impressed with the menu choices and the scrumptious food.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

Wonderful meal, relaxed atmosphere, wide selection. We enjoyed it so much we took some home to cook on the grill. A must when you are in Tulsa!

Been to White River Fish Market? Share your experiences!