“Service and Food both great” 5 of 5 bubbles

Osaka Fantasy Steakhouse-japan
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Muskogee, OK
“Service and Food both great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2011

The exterior and interior are beautiful.

I was served promptly, and my waitress took excellent care of me.

I was not completely happy with the selection, too many fried options.

Dessert was delicious.

• Visited December 2011

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Always an awesome eating experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2011

This restaurant is great to go to for a fun evening with friends. The thing that stands out for me is the setting. The tables are arranged up so that you aren't super close to other tables, and not elbow to elbow with the person seated next to you, either. Of course the food is amazing, and made just the way you want it, right at your table. I would definitely eat here again!

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“worst service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2011

I have gone thinking suervice will improve but it keeps getting worse. We waited 17 minutes to have our drink order taken and was told that we could not order our meal at that time we would have to wait for the waitress instead of the hostess that was helping. The area was not busy but we did watch 3 other tables get served before us. Once before our role was given to another table and when we questioned the waitress, she took it from the other guests table (where it had been for about 10mins) and placed it on ours. Always poor service!!!

• Visited June 2011
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Vancouver, Canada
“It was...okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2010

And empty. Friday night and completely empty. There was one table that was full and then one couple in the restaurant. Part of the fun of teppanyaki is people.

The cook was about 17 and really seemed to hate his job which also drew away from the fun. My steak was nice, but the whole atmosphere was depressing due to the lack of people and the depressed cook. I don't know that I'd go back. I would never entertain a client here just due to the lack of people.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Tulsa, OK
“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2010

I love the new location. Same great food as the 51st street, but in a much nicer setting.
I never was a big fun of sushi, but they changed my mind :o)

It did get a bit crowded around New Year, but now they have it all under control.
Very pleasant experience.