“GREASY!”

Dining options: Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GREASY!”
Reviewed 8 January 2012

Not impressed! They cook infront of you but they rush through the cooking & speak softly hard to hear the cook talk. When we leave I have a layer of grease on my glasses. Food is OK.

Claremore, Oklahoma
“Osaka on 81st near Garnett- AMAZING!!!”
Reviewed 2 January 2012

This was our first time at this Osaka. We went there for New Years Eve. We figured they'd be really busy so we called ahead and made a reservation for 9pm. We got there an hour early and decided we'd hang out at the bar while we waited. The whole place was packed, but the service at the bar was great. The bartender took good care of us! We were really surprised when our buzzer went off at 8:20pm as we figured it would be at least 9 before we were called to our seat. We got to our seats, drink orders were taken and then when drinks were returned, food orders were taken. It wasn't long before they brought out our soup and then salad(both come with the meal). We are used to Benihana's; so have high expectations for everything. The soup was good(not Benihana's but good) and the salad was delicious! Their specialty dressing is amazing! Then our chef came out. He was AWESOME!!! He was constantly entertaining us with a trick or funny joke, all the while cooking our food just as we'd ordered. Everything tasted amazing. I had sesame chicken and my husband had steak and chicken, and we both had the shrimp appetizer. It was all super yummy! The server for our table also did a fantastic job, keeping our drinks full and our table empty of dirty plates. As we were leaving the hostesses thanked us for coming and wished us a Happy New Year. It was a great experience and we can't wait to go back!

• Visited December 2011
Muskogee, OK
“Service and Food both great”
Reviewed 15 December 2011

The exterior and interior are beautiful.

I was served promptly, and my waitress took excellent care of me.

I was not completely happy with the selection, too many fried options.

Dessert was delicious.

• Visited December 2011
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Always an awesome eating experience!”
Reviewed 9 November 2011

This restaurant is great to go to for a fun evening with friends. The thing that stands out for me is the setting. The tables are arranged up so that you aren't super close to other tables, and not elbow to elbow with the person seated next to you, either. Of course the food is amazing, and made just the way you want it, right at your table. I would definitely eat here again!

• Visited July 2011
“worst service”
Reviewed 19 July 2011

I have gone thinking suervice will improve but it keeps getting worse. We waited 17 minutes to have our drink order taken and was told that we could not order our meal at that time we would have to wait for the waitress instead of the hostess that was helping. The area was not busy but we did watch 3 other tables get served before us. Once before our role was given to another table and when we questioned the waitress, she took it from the other guests table (where it had been for about 10mins) and placed it on ours. Always poor service!!!

• Visited June 2011