“Great food”

Ranked #15 of 1,375 Restaurants in Tulsa
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The mission at Fish Daddy's is to delivery a contemporary dining experience that is built on the "old school" way of preparing fresh food and serving guests with our all. Our salmon? We cut fresh North Atlantic salmon by hand. Our vegetables? We steam, saute and blanch fresh vegetables daily. Our Lemon Herb house dressing is made from scratch using only fresh herbs. Our soups? All are made from scratch daily. Our burgers? We use only the best- USDA prime beef on a toasted brioche bun. Our Key Lime Pie? We make graham cracker crust ourselves, squeeze fresh limes for the filling and then top it off with freshly whipped cream.
Reviewed 24 June 2013 via mobile

Have visited this restaurant several times - the food is wonderful!! The staff is very nice as well. Love the blackened shrimp, matchstick veggies and fried catfish!!

Reviewed 19 June 2013

I've been here quite a bit considering this is where my wife loves to eat. The food is usually good.
This last experience was defiantly my last! I found a hair in one of my dishes, and I asked to speak with the manager. He was in his late twenties, and had a shaven head. He did nothing to improve the situation, except say he was sorry. Normal managers would have at least comped the meal. Service was slow, and the management definitely needs improvement!

2  Thank RobertOrtega
Reviewed 25 May 2013

Been many times, and always a great value and great food, starter of Onion Rings were worth the trip by themselves. The salmon was great, the stuffed white fish always a good choice.

Reviewed 22 May 2013

Ate dinner here for overnight trip in Tulsa. have eaten here before. Food was excellent for what you paid for it. Food was hot and fresh and came out relatively fast. My son's "kids" cheeseburger was as big as a regular chain restaurant burger. My shrimp and chicken was great. also had a great server who was attentive without being overbearing, would mention his name here but I forgot. All I remember was that the young man was really good server. This is my favorite seafood place outside of Pappadeaux's. Would love to have a Fish daddy's come to OKC one of these days

Reviewed 18 May 2013

We have had some good seafood before, but there is nothing that we have had that even compares to this! My husband had the shrimp gumbo and fish tacos.The flavor of the gumbo (which I tried) had a depth of flavor and richness, wonderful. I had the blackened catfish and stuffed shrimp. the shrimp were really good, but we both thought the highlight of the meal was the catfish. It was stupid good!! The spices were outstanding, not overwhelming like most blackened dishes. You could tell that the chef took pride in his dishes. The prices were very reasonable, and the service was friendly and fast. Do yourself a favor and try Fish Daddy's!!!