“Gluten- and Dairy-Free Food is Bland”

Fish Daddy's Grill House
Ranked #20 of 1,304 Restaurants in Tulsa
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The mission at Fish Daddy's is to delivery a contemporary dining experience that is built on the "old school" way of preparing fresh food and serving guests with our all. Our salmon? We cut fresh North Atlantic salmon by hand. Our vegetables? We steam, saute and blanch fresh vegetables daily. Our Lemon Herb house dressing is made from scratch using only fresh herbs. Our soups? All are made from scratch daily. Our burgers? We use only the best- USDA prime beef on a toasted brioche bun. Our Key Lime Pie? We make graham cracker crust ourselves, squeeze fresh limes for the filling and then top it off with freshly whipped cream.
Fort Worth, Texas
“Gluten- and Dairy-Free Food is Bland”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

We ate at this restaurant once during our visit to Tulsa. They don't have a gluten-free menu, but the waitress was knowledgeable about food intolerances. I got catfish and shrimp grilled with no seasonings (they all contain gluten) and no butter. The food was properly cooked but pretty bland. The salad was fresh. My husband had chips & queso and blackened catfish with blackened shrimp. He said it was all good and tasty. Service was good and friendly. Parking is free.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank DebiDalio

• Korean first
OKLAHOMA CITY
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2013 via mobile

Have visited this restaurant several times - the food is wonderful!! The staff is very nice as well. Love the blackened shrimp, matchstick veggies and fried catfish!!

• Visited June 2013
Tulsa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food good, service BAD!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2013

I've been here quite a bit considering this is where my wife loves to eat. The food is usually good.
This last experience was defiantly my last! I found a hair in one of my dishes, and I asked to speak with the manager. He was in his late twenties, and had a shaven head. He did nothing to improve the situation, except say he was sorry. Normal managers would have at least comped the meal. Service was slow, and the management definitely needs improvement!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank RobertOrtega
“Recommended, but the Onion Rings starter, great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2013 via mobile

Been many times, and always a great value and great food, starter of Onion Rings were worth the trip by themselves. The salmon was great, the stuffed white fish always a good choice.

Visited May 2013
Yukon, Oklahoma
“Excellent, Hit The Spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2013

Ate dinner here for overnight trip in Tulsa. have eaten here before. Food was excellent for what you paid for it. Food was hot and fresh and came out relatively fast. My son's "kids" cheeseburger was as big as a regular chain restaurant burger. My shrimp and chicken was great. also had a great server who was attentive without being overbearing, would mention his name here but I forgot. All I remember was that the young man was really good server. This is my favorite seafood place outside of Pappadeaux's. Would love to have a Fish daddy's come to OKC one of these days

• Visited May 2013