“YUCK”

Ranked #12 of 1,336 Restaurants in Tulsa
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The mission at Fish Daddy's is to delivery a contemporary dining experience that is built on the "old school" way of preparing fresh food and serving guests with our all. Our salmon? We cut fresh North Atlantic salmon by hand. Our vegetables? We steam, saute and blanch fresh vegetables daily. Our Lemon Herb house dressing is made from scratch using only fresh herbs. Our soups? All are made from scratch daily. Our burgers? We use only the best- USDA prime beef on a toasted brioche bun. Our Key Lime Pie? We make graham cracker crust ourselves, squeeze fresh limes for the filling and then top it off with freshly whipped cream.
Reviewed 15 August 2013

I love fish, but, this is just a dressed up catfish place. Service was ok. Staff is friendly and nice. Atmosphere so so. I had crabcakes and I can get frozen crabcakes just as good. Food presentation sucked.

There are newer reviews for Fish Daddy's Grill House

Reviewed 8 July 2013

We ate at this restaurant once during our visit to Tulsa. They don't have a gluten-free menu, but the waitress was knowledgeable about food intolerances. I got catfish and shrimp grilled with no seasonings (they all contain gluten) and no butter. The food was properly cooked but pretty bland. The salad was fresh. My husband had chips & queso and blackened catfish with blackened shrimp. He said it was all good and tasty. Service was good and friendly. Parking is free.

1  Thank DebiDalio
Reviewed 24 June 2013 via mobile

Have visited this restaurant several times - the food is wonderful!! The staff is very nice as well. Love the blackened shrimp, matchstick veggies and fried catfish!!

Reviewed 19 June 2013

I've been here quite a bit considering this is where my wife loves to eat. The food is usually good.
This last experience was defiantly my last! I found a hair in one of my dishes, and I asked to speak with the manager. He was in his late twenties, and had a shaven head. He did nothing to improve the situation, except say he was sorry. Normal managers would have at least comped the meal. Service was slow, and the management definitely needs improvement!

1  Thank RobertOrtega
Reviewed 25 May 2013

Been many times, and always a great value and great food, starter of Onion Rings were worth the trip by themselves. The salmon was great, the stuffed white fish always a good choice.