“Fish Taco's! Steak!”

Ranked #10 of 1,365 Restaurants in Tulsa
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The mission at Fish Daddy's is to delivery a contemporary dining experience that is built on the "old school" way of preparing fresh food and serving guests with our all. Our salmon? We cut fresh North Atlantic salmon by hand. Our vegetables? We steam, saute and blanch fresh vegetables daily. Our Lemon Herb house dressing is made from scratch using only fresh herbs. Our soups? All are made from scratch daily. Our burgers? We use only the best- USDA prime beef on a toasted brioche bun. Our Key Lime Pie? We make graham cracker crust ourselves, squeeze fresh limes for the filling and then top it off with freshly whipped cream.
Reviewed 18 November 2013

This place has been in Tulsa for a long time and I have never really had the desire to go here because I am not in the mood for fish and or I never knew they served some of the things they do because of the name. Well I am so sorry Fish Daddy's for not visiting you sooner. I dont thing they have much of anything bad on the menu. Their steak is not very expensive but it is really really good. I would come here to get steak over some other places twice the price. Now they have a little entre called fish taco's. Don't let the name fool you. I would not have ordered them either had it not been for a friend I trust. He told me to get them so I did thinking this can't be good. Well I am a repeat customer and and addicted to fish taco's. Be sure to order the mango and pineapple salsa instead of the stuff that comes with it and them mix the two salsa's together. Wow, the flavors are outstanding and great. we go back at least once a week. Fish Daddy's something different.

1  Thank nighttalk

Reviewed 24 October 2013

We ate at Fish Daddy's shortly after it opened. Limited menu and the food, service, etc was all in much need of improvement. We decided we would not come back. This was years ago. My son was telling me how good it was.He dines for lunch frequently. We have noticed the parking lot is usually full. So last night we went back. The food and service was excellent. The prices were reasonable. The calamari was a little fishy tasting, never had fishy calamari. I did not like it so much. I was the only one that noticed I guess. The very large plate was emptied before the meals arrived.The jalapeño poppers were mouth watering. I had the seafood platter, wife had ribs, son had a tilapia dinner, and his guest had fried fish and shrimp. All very good. Service was fantastic. Water glass/drink glasses filled at half empty each time! We will be back.

1  Thank skidaddy74012
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Visited Fish Daddy's this past weekend and the service was even better than my last review over a year ago! Awesome service, awesome attention to detail by our waiter. The Mexican Shrimp Cocktail is always a hit. The menu is very inexpensive which is great. The crab cakes were okay; have had much better.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

On a friday night we expected to wait for a Table, they said thirty minutes, great, we said and told them we would order an appetizer i n the bar. Little more than 7 minutes later, they offered us a great table. The bartender was very attentive, polite and fast. The food for every course appeared quickly and we did not have to push our salad out of the way, they quickly took our empty plates. Service was fast, efficient and friendly. Food was delicious and the prices were surprisingly low.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

I love fish, but, this is just a dressed up catfish place. Service was ok. Staff is friendly and nice. Atmosphere so so. I had crabcakes and I can get frozen crabcakes just as good. Food presentation sucked.

1  Thank DeltaMamaJ