“Health Food With an Asian Flair”
Review of RI Le's

RI Le's
Ranked #133 of 1,336 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Reviewed 17 June 2013

This is one of our regulars, we eat here several times a month. It is a family-owned establishment with consistently wonderful food, made with healthy, fresh ingredients. It may not be strictly Vietnamese food, but it is definitely Asian. Try their amazing soy dishes, even if you don't like soy. I recommend their sesame soy, and their lemon grass soy. There are also meat and seafood dishes that are wonderful. Don't miss their spring rolls with peanut sauce!

1  Thank Dana H
There are newer reviews for RI Le's

Reviewed 17 May 2013

The atmosphere resembles that of a diner more than that of a formal restaurant, but the food is wonderful. Vegetarians has a full range of choices including faux meat dishes. Meat and seafood lovers also have many options. The food is tastier and less oily than that of many Oklahoma Chinese restaurants.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

I truly love this kind of food. It is southeast Asian food and cooked to perfection. The best part are the prices! Try the Vietnamese coffee for desert. It's great!

Reviewed 11 December 2012

They are close by I find them acceptable and convenient for a last minute take out. None of the fiery, surprising, inimitable flavors South-East Asian food has to offer though!

Reviewed 31 August 2012

This is my very favorite Asian restaurant. The Pho (Vietnamese soup) is my absolute favorite, tastes authentic and is consistently good. The fish sauce is perfect every time and the dessert coffee is totally awesome (and will keep you awake for quite a few hours.) In fact, having lived in the Los Angeles and Portland areas, where there are many good Vietnamese restaurants, I have to say Ri Le is my all time favorite. I have been frequenting the restaurant(s) (they used to have a second location on 31/Yale) since I moved here in 1994.

Been to RI Le's? Share your experiences!